Mathematics - General thoughts on the exam (1 Viewer)

beentherdunthat

HSC
HIya'z People ... I'm bak ... i finished my bio exam... it was goood... im not guna express further opinion because people do like enjoy takin a bite out of me coz im a year younger... loll but newaysss i admit i got the X values rong in Q10 ... i asked dis guy in year 10 who done it at my skool... the answer is 2 and 1/3 and my teacher confirmed it.. lol ... dont worry peoples they give marks for continued error lol anyway'ssss

gyuiop

HSC
if its the Q3 i remember i got like 0.444 so i think i got it wrong too :p
and question 10 sucked

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
i got 0.40444 or something like u said, but in question 10 a.

Cade

HSC
sigh..i guess the paper was ok..and it wud be easier if i had put more effort into it. :haha: i hate maths..screw the numbers... question 1-5 i did all..i think. but starting from question 4 i feel that its getting harder,not to mention more ridiculous finally at question 10..wth is wid tat?! all in all, i lost my interest in calculating maths halfway thru the paper... LMAO

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
i actually think this year's hsc was a lot easier than the previous years. i did every hsc paper from 1996 and i remember how tense i was when i got into the exam room... XD i kept reminding myself of how horrible i failed at the money / sequence questions >.>;;

reading time. i flick through the paper... O.O;; OMFG i was like "WTF i can do this...? o_O" there was only 1 money / sequence question and that was simple enough for me to do ^.^;;

i know i got the final part of the cone / sphere volume question wrong, because i didn't factorising the negative out and so got x=0 as an answer >.<;; sad, coz i knew i could do that question. maybe i'll get some marks for working out and ending up in a stupid mistake -.-;;

question 10, i realised i can do if i was given more time... which i didn't have. though i'm sure i ripped 1 or 2 marks from the question...

all in all, i did fairly well in this exam, i reckon ^.^

lazera1

compfreak
HSC
Does anyone know if a raw mark of 30/120 will show up as 50/100 as the aligned mark?

i got 30/120 raw lol i left the exam paper empty on purpose.

so does anyone know if it will be alighned to 40 or 50 or nothing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)