Mathematics Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

StudyOnly

HSC
Hey All,
Post any predictions below, do you think they are going to make the exam harder since we are the last year for the current syllabus?

Also share any thoughts you have/how you went!

Good Luck!

TeheeCat

HSC
I also think tomorrow's exam will be hard. Then again, I always think to myself before entering any exam.

I have no idea what Q16 will be but I have just been spamming Q15/Q16s for past HSC years (highly recommend this if you mastered the content or lazy to do full papers!) Hopefully that will be enough.

Worse thing is that its going to be hot tomorrow... As someone that lives in the west, its actually going to be 36 tomorrow :eek: Im hoping i will still perform my best regardless of the heat hahaha

StudyOnly

HSC
I also think tomorrow's exam will be hard. Then again, I always think to myself before entering any exam.

I have no idea what Q16 will be but I have just been spamming Q15/Q16s for past HSC years (highly recommend this if you mastered the content or lazy to do full papers!) Hopefully that will be enough.

Worse thing is that its going to be hot tomorrow... As someone that lives in the west, its actually going to be 36 tomorrow :eek: Im hoping i will still perform my best regardless of the heat hahaha
Just hoping Q16 is not some hard geometry or probability problem.
Considering all the exams I have had so far, I'm thinking they will make this one hard as well.

ABBAS38

HSC
Considering all the exams I have had so far, I'm thinking they will make this one hard as well.
I hope it’s easy but probably won’t be lol base off all my exams no way especially the ugly engineering exam so I’m expecting the worst, yep i aswell am just doing the hard questions of every paper as I don’t really have time to do all the papers.

ABBAS38

HSC

Oh Ye and the weather as well, the bad thing is the exam is at 2 as well so it will be the peak heat of the afternoon, real shit go!

TeheeCat

HSC
Hahaha dude if they throw us a curveball probability question like HSC 2018 Q16b), I'm going to neck myself. 😂 I'm fine with answering probability questions that require limiting sums or stuff that requires you to reread the question but if there's just too many things to take into account of, I would probably mindblank especially considering under pressure.

BMWM2

HSC
I hope the last question can be churned out - if it is geometry or probability, I often can be there for 55 hours and still make little progress. For me, q16 is often very hit or miss - 2008-2012 was pretty good, 2013 i found hard, 2014-2016 was good, 2017 was fair, 2018 was challenging for me. So yeah, i hope to finish the paper excluding q16 in about 1hr 45mins and hopefully dedicate some time to q16 to do my best.

flowerp

HSC
N/A
I agree - the hsc is defs harder this year! hopefully they're nice and they won't maths exams hard cuz it's the last yr of the old syllabus!!!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
All the best everyone doing Maths Advanced tomorrow! Go and smash it! and remember don't unnecessarily stress yourself out in the exam if there's a question towards the end you can't do, because it's likely a lot of others can't do it either.

Hscbuzman

HSC
All the best everyone doing Maths Advanced tomorrow! Go and smash it! and remember don't unnecessarily stress yourself out in the exam if there's a question towards the end you can't do, because it's likely a lot of others can't do it either.
That is a dishonest comment

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
25 percent get band 6
A mark range of about 90-95 you can get away with not being able to do some of the final questions. Any higher and yes you would need to get most of it.

Well if you cant ace 2u I suggest u go to suicide as its so easy [for ya only since u so smart]
Strongly against this. You should never say this to someone as you don't know what they're going to. There have been heaps of cases of comments like this online that have actually caused people to end their life. Please don't say stuff like this to anyone.

Hscbuzman

HSC
A mark range of about 90-95 you can get away with not being able to do some of the final questions. Any higher and yes you would need to get most of it.

Strongly against this. You should never say this to someone as you don't know what they're going to. There have been heaps of cases of comments like this online that have actually caused people to end their life. Please don't say stuff like this to anyone.
Fair comments

StudyOnly

HSC
Pretty good although I didn't know how to do a 3 marker (I had working that would probably give me 1 mark), the rest was all doable. I might have lost 5-8 marks. I think I got 90+ unless I made a ton of silly mistakes (which I might have lol). What do you guys think B6 cutoff will be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)