maths extension 1 - 1unit or 2units worth? (1 Viewer)

forgotten_dark

HSC
hey i was just wondering - i do 3unit maths (just maths extension 1) which is just one unit additional to my 2unit maths as the name implies...but i was just wondering, coz ive heard a lot of schools that do maths extension 1 do 2units of it alone (let alone the maths extension 2 addition)...is this right? hope it doesnt sound to confusing...do the people who do 1unit of maths extension 1 get scaled separately or considered differently to the people who do 2units of maths extension 1 (seeing they have done less course time than the others).

Thanks

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
To clear it up:
The people who do maths ext 2 (4 unit maths) have two units count as maths ext 2 and two units count as maths ext 1.
The people who do maths ext 1 (3 unit maths) have one unit count as maths ext 1 and two units count as mathematics 2unit.

I think they get scaled together.

Also, both ext 1 and ext 2 students have done the same amount of coursework for ext 1 maths.
totally agree with the first bit. Not sure about the fact that ext 2 and ext 1 students have done the same amount of coursework, but i think it is true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)