• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths Lecture Notes (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I heard somewhere that you can purchase books containing lecture notes for the first year maths subjects. Is this true? If so how would I go about purchasing them?

Generator

HSC
N/A
They are (or were) printed on a semesterly basis by an external publisher, so there is (or was) no point in maintaining a continual supply, particularly when the notes may change from semester to semester. You may even need to supply a student card in order to purchase the notes, too.

I know that that seems a little blunt, but can't you just wait? If not, I'm sure that there are forum members who may be willing to sell you their notes.

Edit: I'm sorry, but just enjoy the break. There's no need to try and be ahead of the pack.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
It's more because I can't enjoy the break if I'm incredibly bored, and that's what no mentally stimulating activity tends to do to me:p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I can sell you a copy of the first year maths notes, give us a PM.

Plus if you're REALLY bored, I can give you the notes for 3 third year courses (Which, by the time you get to third year, will have been amalgamated into less courses, so are essentially useless, but informative ... and fun).

SeDaTeD

HSC
Hmmm, I've noticed that second year maths units have amalgamated from 4cp units into a fewer number of 6cp units for 2005. Would they also be changing the 3rd year units from 4cp to 6cp in 2006? Might have to take that into consideration if that does happen and IF i also get into TSP. (with emphasis on the if)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)