Maths SC HELP (1 Viewer)

timinator1993

HSC
well, ive been doing the online multiple choice for maths, and i cant seem to get my average of aroung 73%, ive been doing heaps of maths work, but i cant seem ti improve, any one have any advice on how to do well in the maths SC exam?

thanks

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
well, ive been doing the online multiple choice for maths, and i cant seem to get my average of aroung 73%, ive been doing heaps of maths work, but i cant seem ti improve, any one have any advice on how to do well in the maths SC exam?

thanks
Well School Certificate Maths is 5.1 because it has to cater for everyone.
Tips if you're doing 5.2+
- do the basics

and if you are doing 5.1
- just study...

I know, my tips aren't that great. Honestly, I'm not going to study for the math s.c and save my energy for science, history, and geography.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Im sure there is a loophole.
Are you honestly satisfied with the efforts your putting in?
Do you think its sufficient?
If so, then continue on and your results will reflect this soon enough.

timinator1993

HSC
thanks, im doing 5.3 work *(am in top class) but its just the SC tests which i seem to not go good at, i generally rank about 15th in the schoo for maths :(

Amogh

HSC
N/A
thanks, im doing 5.3 work *(am in top class) but its just the SC tests which i seem to not go good at, i generally rank about 15th in the schoo for maths :(
if your topping your class in 5.3 you should not have any problem with the SC. Maybe your concepts are still not clear. I would recommend understanding rather than rote learning.

pman

Banned
HSC
Soz, if ur doing 5.3 you should be able to get band 6 without studying!

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
dw. I was doing 5.3 in Year 10, I was in the top class and ranked around 15th in Maths. however, I was averaging 80% in my SC practice exams compared to 95% + in 5.3 Year 10 Maths.

SC is just tooooo easy... it makes me overconfident.

u should be able to get a band 6 like i did, despite all the stupid mistakes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)