Med Rejects Roll Call 2012 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
:cry:

Come and contemplate suicide with me.

Were you a high school leaver or non-standard? What was your ATAR/GPA and UMAT? Where did you apply? Did you attend any interviews? Are you going to try again next year? What are you planning on doing in the meantime?

-

High school leaver, 98.55 ATAR, 80th percentile UMAT, applied to UQ, Griffith, UTas, UNSW, UWS and UNCLE/UNE, was outright rejected everywhere except UNCLE/UNE where I attended the MMI, definitely trying again, for now I'm trying to decide between B Medical Science @ UNSW or just taking a gap year.

amour

Female
HSC
Initially I was aiming for medicine. Then I got my UMAT and died. Then I got my ATAR. Haha so I basically changed my view and went for Optometry. No plans for postgrad, not something I would do.

ATAR 98.95
UMAT 65 percentile
applied in NSW and SA for med.
Got into Optometry UNSW

hayabusaboston

HSC
If you didn't make it into Medicine or Dentistry this year, my advise is to get a UMAT tuition from www.umataustralia.com.au
Their tutors are actual accredit teachers by the department of Education and Training. They sit UMAT every year and they know what to teach you. They are the only company that provide a professional preparation. Good luck
bloody advertising.... AERATH!!! ILLEGAL ADS HHERE!!!!

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
If you didn't make it into Medicine or Dentistry this year, my advise is to get a UMAT tuition from www.umataustralia.com.au
Their tutors are actual accredit teachers by the department of Education and Training. They sit UMAT every year and they know what to teach you. They are the only company that provide a professional preparation. Good luck
lol ban dis guy

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Sounds bad

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Sounds like this thread is basically the one from MSO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)