• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Medical Science students! (1 Viewer)

starburt8

HSC
N/A
hey everyone, i intend to study medical science next year, however i am worried with the diffculty of the biology/chem/physics subjects at uni, as i have not done them in yr 12, in yr 11 yes but not yr12.

would i struggle? what kind of material will i need to them for those subjects, if you can be VERY SPECIFIC it will be great!

i intend to try to transfer to med after 1 year!

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Well if you havent done bio and chem you will have to do a bridging course for both before you commence Medical science. I dont think that medical science has any physics just bio and some chem.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
for med science, youll need bio and chem. Im not sure if they offer bio for the bridging course, but they certainly offer it for chem, so if you think your chem is not up to scratch, then i suggest you take this bridging course.

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
They have bridging courses for both biology and chemistry for those people who do not have done HSC biology or chemistry.
While they are compulsory I suggest you do take it. While I can't speak for chemistry bridging course, biology bridging course was very informative and worthwhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)