memo to all history students (1 Viewer)

vas

What gets me about modern history is the wide scope of the course....like im doing germany as a national study and it all fun and interesting but the question in the hsc can be from anywhere from 1918 and 1945............... now thats how it is for every national strudy but the thing is how are u suppoed to go in depth with ever little syllabis point... further more all the hard study is not justified with a 20 mark essay for this question when theres so much shit to know...if anyone knows what i mean

my teacher said for band 6 u need historiography which is fine by me but how can u bring up ppoints on historical debates on every part of the syllabis......for those of u doing germany the most common hitorical debates about germany between the structuralists and intentionalists is about foreign policy, the second world war, and hitler;s leadership

but what if the quetion has nothing to do on nazism and only on weimar, they cant expect u to know historian's analyis of the weimar period can they.........

am i just a whining bitch please someone tell me cause im pulling my hair out

Eeko

Banned
man i hate russia, fuking its all about grain and how bunch of stooges in the commi party started arguing

germany more fun
Heil Hitler!

as for the course

I think Modern History to anyone will be the exam they do the most writing in, in the trials i did like 21 or 23 and tat was one of the lowest amount in the grade.

Not to mention the course
i've looked at several trials and shit and hsc ones about Indochina
the question basically asks u to tell the story of the Vietnam war

same with Russia and national studies
and the personalities we all do
its bs man
not scaled
so muich writing
reading
learning

and u see 2u maths own it at scaling
pfft

stupid me to ever pick this course

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Its not about the amount of pages you write. I got to 4 A4 pages for my Germany question and got 19/20.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It also depends on your handwriting... I only write about 5 words per line lol... so I use more pages to say the same amount!

jgirl:).....

hey does anyone have much on the end of Germany...our class rushed through that! had to start on cold war - im needin some things on foreign policy - war, homefront/total war etc!!

leilou70

yeah our class kinda skimed over that too. One day we were going great guns and the next we're finished. Heh...I have a little on the home front but its not much

s2ophie

HSC
we skimmed over it aswell. our teacher didn't really tell us what happened in the war! any ideas :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)