Mentors and Radio Drama (1 Viewer)

Stacid

HSC
Hi Everyone!

I'm doing my major work this year, and despite promising myself that I am going to get organised, I am totally unorganised! At least I know what I'm doing though, which is a huge step up from this time last month! I am doing a radio drama, which is apparently kinda uncommon, and I'm expanding on the Ext 1 Module of Crime Writing.

First of all, if there is anyone out there doing a radio drama too, I would love to hear from you! Everyone I know is doing poetry or short stories or speeches, and I'm feeling a bit lonely! =P

Secondly, I am looking for mentors, people who know what it's all about and can read my work and give some good feedbook. Anyone and everyone is welcome! =)

And finally, what is the secret of the journal? I can write fine, it's coming along nicely - better then I expected! But hooly dooly, actually writing in my journal and trying to explain my ideas and where they come from is insane! I end up writing random scribbles everywhere, word documents, Celtx, loosleaf paper and even in my maths work book. But what am I supposed to actually include?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)