Merchant of Venice (1 Viewer)

TryhardIndian

HSC
Does anyone have any notes, essays or past paper questions on Merchant of Venice?
If any, please send.

Thanks!

Ryan_Lasek

HSC
For 'The Merchant of Venice', check out these videos explaining exactly how I wrote BAND 6 essays during my own HSC in 2019.

At the end of the playlist is my BAND 6 Merchant of Venice multimodal assignment with related text 'Vultures' by Chinua Achebe. Feel free to be 'inspired' by it if you're in need of a related text.

*** Search HSC ENGLISH - "The Merchant of Venice" Analysis Playlist on YouTube to find them ***

MerchantOfVeniceVideos.jpg
I break down the structure, techniques and thought process that went into forming each essay.

This resource is VERY useful for constructing your own essays.

Good luck 😁!

laterz laterz

HSC
For 'The Merchant of Venice', check out these videos explaining exactly how I wrote BAND 6 essays during my own HSC in 2019.

At the end of the playlist is my BAND 6 Merchant of Venice multimodal assignment with related text 'Vultures' by Chinua Achebe. Feel free to be 'inspired' by it if you're in need of a related text.

*** Search HSC ENGLISH - "The Merchant of Venice" Analysis Playlist on YouTube to find them ***

View attachment 29553
I break down the structure, techniques and thought process that went into forming each essay.

This resource is VERY useful for constructing your own essays.

Good luck 😁!
I watched your videos, they were really helpful. Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)