MID TO HIGH BAND 6 NOTES FOR EVERY SUBJECT (1 Viewer)

Luke322

HSC
Hey everybody,

We all know how hard and stressful English really is. To relieve this stress, I've got English essays, quote tables etc. for The Crucible, The Stranger and Meursault Investigation, Henry 4th and Creatives. These are from state rank 1 in 2019. Please reply to this thread with this email if you have any inquiries:

The Crucible:
- Essay ($15)
-Quotes Table ($15)

Stranger and Meaursalt Investigation
- Essay ($15)
- Quotes Table ($15)

Henry the 4th
- Essay ($15)
- Quotes Table ($15)

Creative ($15)

I've also got other English essays from a 98/100 raw in trials. The price of these will be the same as above but the essays and creative being $10 instead of $15.

Please reply to this thread with email for further inquiry. Thanks.

Last edited:

Luke322

HSC
Hey everybody,

Modern history is arguably one of the hardest HSC's to go through with two 25 mark essays, 10-15 marker's and no multiple choice section. To make your life easier, I'm selling state rank notes and essays for modern history (20th in state 2017).

Power and Authority in Modern World Notes:
- $15

Russia and Soviet Union Essay Plans:
- $20

Conflict in Pacific Essay Plans
- $20

Civil Rights in America Notes:
- $15

Thanks.

Last edited:

Luke322

HSC
Hey everybody,

Economics is probably THE most content heavy subject in the HSC and notes can take a long time to make and can be very stressful. To make your life MUCH easier, I'm selling state rank 1 notes for economics (entire syllabus) for $40 (price is negotiable) Thanks.

Last edited:

Luke322

HSC
Hey everybody,

I'm selling notes/essays for every subject in the HSC (new syllabus) that got a mid to high band 6 i.e. 93-99 (some above already). Some subjects are from state rankers i.e.e EES, English Advanced (1st in state) , Modern History, Economics (1st in state), Extension 1 English (1st in state). If you're interested, please respond to the thread with your email. Prices are negotiable.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Death

HSC
N/A
Hey everybody,

I'm selling notes/essays for every subject in the HSC (new syllabus) that got a mid to high band 6 i.e. 93-99 (some above already). Some subjects are from state rankers i.e.e EES, English Advanced (1st in state) , Modern History, Economics (1st in state), Extension 1 English (1st in state). If you're interested, please respond to the thread with your email. Prices are negotiable.

Thanks.
Hey Luke,
I pm'd you.
email: zimjchy@gmail.com

SamSatoshi

HSC
Hey everybody,

We all know how hard and stressful English really is. To relieve this stress, I've got English essays, quote tables etc. for The Crucible, The Stranger and Meursault Investigation, Henry 4th and Creatives. These are from state rank 1 in 2019. Please reply to this thread with this email if you have any inquiries:

The Crucible:
- Essay ($15)
-Quotes Table ($15)

- Essay ($15)
- Quotes Table ($15)

Henry the 4th
- Essay ($15)
- Quotes Table ($15)

Creative ($15)

I've also got other English essays from a 98/100 raw in trials. The price of these will be the same as above but the essays and creative being $10 instead of $15.

my email
sam.satoshi.nichols1223@gmail.com

Alex.barre

HSC
Hey everybody,

The Crucible:
- Essay ($15)
-Quotes Table ($15)

- Essay ($15)
- Quotes Table ($15)

Henry the 4th
- Essay ($15)
- Quotes Table ($15)

Creative ($15)

Hey I'm doing the Crucible for English If I could have the notes on that, that would be great.

dumNerd

HSC
Hey everybody,

Economics is probably THE most content heavy subject in the HSC and notes can take a long time to make and can be very stressful. To make your life MUCH easier, I'm selling state rank 1 notes for economics (entire syllabus) for $40 (price is negotiable) Thanks.
Hey mate can you pm I'm interested

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)