Midsession Break (1 Viewer)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Get any work done?
Lots of people use this week as a chance to escape the loads of work they have, so they can go out and enjoy themselves, but then there are those of us who see this week as a stay-at-home uni fest.

How much work did you do this week? Do you have any nasties waiting for you when you return to uni (such as midsession exams, assignments etc)? Or are you lucky with almost no work?

suz

HSC
I decided i was going to lock myself indoors this week especially considerin i have 5 essays due in the next three weeks!!!!!
i have managed to get heaps of work done but not enuf, im not ready to go bak yet lol i haven had time to take a break n relax!!!!
i cnt believe how far behind i was only after week 5

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have a mid session monday. I also have an assessment due. Then another assessment due thursday.

So far this week I have done a 1200 word essay, and 2000 words worth of writing for another subject. I have a 1500 word essay to go. Then I need to start on 2 group assessments I have, the first one is due week 8.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
For my econ111 assessment i need to do an anlysis of an article based on 3 topics.

These dickheads have the topics bunched so demand, supply and elasticity is 1 topic, consumer and producer surplus, price ceilings and floors, and taxes and drugs is another, and organising production and costs is a 3rd.

Now, how is it possible to find an article related to all of those 3 topics. They are completely seperate issues.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Yeah, I have an assignment due on the first day back.
I haven't started yet.
Today I NEARLY went to the library to get out a book I need for it, but my feet were really hurting so I went home instead.

Ninga

HSC
So it's midsession break, no wonder i was getting such sweet ass parks in the morning!! I've been going to uni, honours research. So it hasn't really been a break...but uni is way nice when theres no crowds around and stuff.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ice Queen Wendy said:
I've done sweet fuck all.... not that it surprises me one bit.
Same here. I wouldn't expect anything less of myself though.

Scanorama

HSC
I've done almost nothing for the week. I have a prac test coming up next week, 2 midsessions the week after and an assignment also dues on week 7.

HSC
I've actually had a pretty tops break. I got through a decent slab of work, but at the same time did a fair bit relaxing. I'm feeling a lot better about going back to Uni now (Though I'm sure I'll change my mind fairly fast once I am back), one of the more rejuvenating breaks I've had so far. :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I've actually had a pretty tops break. I got through a decent slab of work, but at the same time did a fair bit relaxing. I'm feeling a lot better about going back to Uni now (Though I'm sure I'll change my mind fairly fast once I am back), one of the more rejuvenating breaks I've had so far. :)
That's so different to me, I'm doing my usual Sun/Mon assignment rush for Tuesday/Wednesday hand ins.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
My break really sucked this time around. Sickness hit me, and then I did assignments in between my various naps. I now can't remember how I did my assignments in the former part of the break. :(

I want another week later on.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It'd be great if we could just have one week uni, one week break, one week uni and so on and so forth... that'd be awesome.

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
hmmm... i'd rather longer holidays
With a mad-long holiday though, personally at least, I tend to squander my time because there's plenty more. Then by the end of it I realise I've done very little, whereas with lots of shorter breaks I'd manage my time much more efficiently.

Plus, the fact that you've been piking it for aaaaages, doesn't make it any easier to manage when you hit mid-way through session and have a complete lack of motivation happening. :)

Scanorama

HSC
I don't mind to have one month uni, then one week off, one month uni, then one week off. Although Raiks' suggestion would be awesome.

HSC
N/A
I love Raiks suggestion, It would be that or just having 5 months off at the end of the year or something like that.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raiks said:
It'd be great if we could just have one week uni, one week break, one week uni and so on and so forth... that'd be awesome.
That woudn't be very good. I'm too lazy to explain why.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)