• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

Module A - Elective 2: Dialogue (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
Joined
Aug 14, 2002
Messages
4,187
Location
The Shire
Gender
Male
HSC
2002
In what ways do composers use narrative to portray people, places and ideas in your texts?

In your response refer to your perscribed text, and at least ONE other related text of your choosing.
 
Last edited:

cbcb1

New Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
21
I thought this one was the hardest out of all 3. wrote like 3 or 4 pages for it..........
 

cbcb1

New Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
21
If only i had 1 hour more and all my notes in front of me ............. i could have done better
 

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

New Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
26
i dont understand what you could of wanted. Give me an example of a question you would of found easy..
 

alby

cool duckie
Joined
Aug 31, 2003
Messages
2,331
Location
everywhere and nowhere
Gender
Female
HSC
2004
`|<|2o|\|aLd` said:
i dont understand what you could of wanted. Give me an example of a question you would of found easy..
specific questions are actually easier than broad q's....today was pretty broad (i know it was meant for a few different texts, but yeah..)
 

qwertyqaz

Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2004
Messages
39
alby said:
specific questions are actually easier than broad q's....today was pretty broad (i know it was meant for a few different texts, but yeah..)
Yeah i also find broad questions alot harder then specific questions. 2days exam was alright- Fu<K my arm is sore
 
M

meanbob

Guest
was this question just asking how dialogue shows character, culture, and other ideas?
 

Managore

Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
158
Location
Sydney Australia
Gender
Male
HSC
2004
12_monkeys said:
Yeah i also find broad questions alot harder then specific questions. 2days exam was alright- Fu<K my arm is sore

Exactly my thoughts, but your thoughts had less swearing. My hand was numb afterwards
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top