Module A - Elective 2: In the Wild (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I like this question, I ended up writing about 7.5 pages for it and even managed to add stuff to my prepared essay:)

S

Shuter

McLake said:
As the title says ...
No the title of your post says Module C elective 1 - Telling the truth, but I forgive you.

Anyway, I thought this question was crap and by far the worst one out of the paper for me. It was vague but I just put alot of stuff down.

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
Hmm i thought the question was quite general. Mind you i didn't mind. i wrote 3 pages of the most concise shit lol, lets hope the markers see it that way :rolleyes:

kelboo

HSC
I don't care hey!!! I preferred the 1st paper overall though. I'm with u shuter i just wrote a lot of crap.... but i think it worked!!!

I am happy out of 10: 999999999999999999999

:D NO MORE ENGLISH EVER MWAHAHAHAHAHa

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
indeed...no more english for eva...this question was yet anotha relatively easy and predicatble question

grimreaper

HSC
Yeah not too bad... except that my school did terrible texts (wordsworth\malouf). However, I think I did ok, wrote 8 pages

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
didnt attempt this section :(

Donshe

HSC
N/A
grimreaper said:
Yeah not too bad... except that my school did terrible texts (wordsworth\malouf). However, I think I did ok, wrote 8 pages

Malouf and Wordsworth are great for this Module.

I got so into it, that I spent 50 mins, discussed all 5 poems.

However, I may have not answered the whole "How your perception was illuminated" part.

Oh well, I tried.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i think i actually did ok in this one, the main problem was, as people said, it was too general and i kept struggling to find a point to bring it all back to

Acid

HSC
Was a good question - I said the comparative study illuminated my perception of In the Wild because it establishes man's destructive relationship with the natural world as a continuum.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh tahts essentially wot i sed, i wish i spent a bit more time on it tho, i did it in 25 minutes :p

grimreaper

HSC
Donshe said:
Malouf and Wordsworth are great for this Module.

I got so into it, that I spent 50 mins, discussed all 5 poems.

However, I may have not answered the whole "How your perception was illuminated" part.

Oh well, I tried.
Holy crap youre not serious are you? They must be the most boring, irrelevant stupid texts the BOS could come up with (and it shows cause barely any schools in the state do them)

derek_

HSC
i raced into this section with my prepared essay and just had to remodel some paragraphs and stuff to suit the question, otherwise, this section was probably the best one outta the three.

saadme

Yeah, we did Thwoim Way Leg and The Golden Age. I swear noone did that, btut he yworked as texts. The question was vague and general which was good, Got 6 pages, and talked about techniques and remebered all my quotes

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i did blade runner/brave new world which is theoretically easy but for some reason i've always had trouble with it. i think i did ok in this one, except for the vagueness.

S

Shuter

I defined "In the Wild" as man sturggle to identify what is natural, what it is to be human, and how technology and science interact with nature.

I then talked a fair amount about the context in which brave new world and Bladerunner were written, how this was reflected in consumerism, lack of nature ect.

I think it was ok, but my comclusion wandered a bit as I was like:

"these texts show an extreme view of what the future could be like if technology is left uncheck and thus increase my understanding of of the importance of nature and how it must be appreciated and we must not let technology overrun us" or something along those lines.

I was guessing at the time, but that sounds correct by what other people are saying.

sigh

HSC
This section was so easy!!!! The question was vague, and that was a good thing. It allowed you to use whatever prepared answer you had, or alternatively, to regurgitate as much information as you could possibly remember, as long as you linked it back to In The Wild... Not the hardest question in the paper to do... When they say your perception.. they don't actually acre what you think, or so I've been told, they just mean link it to In The Wild

artfag

Banned
HSC
Throwim Way Leg and The Golden Age is the biggest load of shit ever. but i did pretty well, anyway.

persephone

HSC
it was okay. i wrote too much i think. i tried really hard to relate it to question. i think i forgot to compare. i hope i remembered enough techniques....because i was looking at some exemplar answers from past years and some of them aren't that loaded with techniques so maybe this year will do better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)