Module C - Elective 3: History and Memory (1 Viewer)

Acid

HSC
Was a pretty decent question - my self-selected texts lent themselves to it well. I think I rambled a bit though...

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I liked the question. i think this was my best section.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
all u had to say was the composers do this to highlight the importance of history and memory to work together, blah, blah. wasnt that part of ur premise?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Not on awful lot of people seem to do History and Memory. I dont know why, I found this the most interesting and fulfilling topic. Frontline is popular for some reason.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
The worst thing is....I can't remember what I wrote. Who knows, maybe I did say that? Actually, yeah, I did talk about blurring the lines, but I didn't specifically say this was the *purpose*. Trigger, thank you thank you thank you, you made me feel so much better! At least there's something (extremely) vaguely relating to that part of the question. Still not going to be a good mark, but hey.

Jessisbored

HSC
I was so happy we got a speech, besides learning an essay that was the next best thing for composition. I made it semi-informal and adjusted my essay to suit a speech. its annoying that i will never find out the specific mark i got for it though, coz i did the best in this i reckon

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Yeah. I enjoyed the speech. I had to break up all my nice sentences though to make it read like a speech. Oh, and jessisbored, i do believe your sig is out of date.

beverly

HSC
N/A
i used to hate this elective, i felt so jipped that i had to read some intense novel as compared to frontliners who got to enjoy their contrastingly very humourous topic :( i think i sounded a little too formal for a speech, but i hope my supp texts cover that up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)