Module C - Telling The Truth (1 Viewer)

bjMaxx

I was very happy with this question - it more or less just asked you to discuss your texts, which was excellent.

bjMaxx

i only just squeezed my last piece of related material in during the last five minutes. phew.
this exam really needs to be 2.5 hours!

mercury

.:: Hg ::.
HSC
AGAIN, another general question =p my lucky day i guess
lear, emma/clueless AND truth all have such general questions.

So glad 2U English is over!!!!

chip

HSC
it was an awesome question and i just kept writing all day managed to fit in 4 episodes and 4 related text and i enjoyed the it.....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I liked it, I got 8 and a bit pages on it so i'm pretty happy with it. Whether the markers are, that's the question.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think I did ok. Managed to talk about all the points I had intended, albeit briefly due to lack of time.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i went a few minutes overtime in my other two questions so i really only had 32 mins for this question. as a result my response was VERY shitty, generalised and incoherent, i'm disappointed because i know i can do this module very well (got top mark in trial for it) but because i left it until last it was just SHIT. had to rush my conclusion and stuff... it was terrible

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i went a few minutes overtime in my other two questions so i really only had 32 mins for this question. as a result my response was VERY shitty, generalised and incoherent, i'm disappointed because i know i can do this module very well (got top mark in trial for it) but because i left it until last it was just SHIT. had to rush my conclusion and stuff... it was terrible
Dont be so hard on yourself :p

If you came first, you obviously have talent...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah just did my memorised question with some extra info added to make it fit, very good

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
quite straight forward and general... was really good, i just rolled out my prepared thing without really thinking with a few stylistic additions... yeah this was really good!

OVER!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
it was virtually exactly the same question as in my trial, which i did really good in, so i nearly jumped out of my seat when i saw the question!
i virtually just regurgatated my trial answer, and changed bits and peices and added bits and peices to make it exactly fit the q, so i was really happy!
by far the best q in the paper!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Nice general question, made my day when I saw it! I could almost hear al the advanced people's sighs of relief when they read the paper!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I had to rush this one, I still had my prescribed text & one related material to talk about in 10 mins, but I ended up with about 9 pages, so I was happy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)