Monday (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Dammit, it's not even Monday and I already have Monday-itis. I can't be bothered working, I want the O-Week "get free stuff and party" spirit to continue.

*sigh*, woe is me.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'm looking forward to doing something. I've only been to Wollongong once and that was to enrol.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
free stuff? i thought it was pretty ordinary, the ultra-left-gay-activist-hairy-legged-vegetarians scare me

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
Shit, isn't Monday the last day to pay our enrolment fees and stuff?
Where do we go to do that?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
yeah just go to a national bank branch with that letter they sent you thats what i did

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Tenille said:
yeah just go to a national bank branch with that letter they sent you thats what i did
If you're sane, you'll go to a branch that's not at the University of Wollongong. :)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
poloktim said:
If you're sane, you'll go to a branch that's not at the University of Wollongong. :)

nah i went to a normal branch, didnt even think to go there

malkin86

HSC
hairy-legged vegetarians? ... I've heard that the allsorts club is quite militant.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Ms 12 said:
Yeah u can pay it through SOLS, but SOLS should be down today
Yeah I forgot about it being down and went on there anyway this morning and it didn't work. But then just before I tried again and it did work.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Wollongong
147 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500

Wollongong University
Union Building Wollongong University, Northfields Avenue, Wollongong, NSW 2500

Corrimal
237 Princes Highway, Corrimal, NSW 2518

Warrawong
170 Cowper Street, Warrawong, NSW 2502

Unanderra
123-125 Princes Highway, Unanderra, NSW 2526

Phone: 13 22 65

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
malkin86 said:
hairy-legged vegetarians? ... I've heard that the allsorts club is quite militant.
Bwah. The allsorts are just a bunch of hyperactive myopic queer kids who have had too much red cordial and for that need to be executed in the stocks on the duckpond lawn and hung up in cages for the crows to peck at their dead flesh, reminding the UOW population that people don't care what sexuality you are, and will accept you whatever gender you prefer but if you're a fucktard about it, we'll glass you in the face after we finish our beer and then burn you at the stake.

Personally I can't wait for Tuesday since I don't have to turn up till then. A lecture and the first week of trivia, tis a good start to the year. 3 days a week, 6 contact hours for this semester, pretty cruisy.

You can pay it over SOLS but you need a credit card, and don't go to the UOW NAB unless you like waiting in queues.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe I don't start till Tuesday either, only two days per week for me though. Go me and my ability to scam cop out timetables!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Hehe I don't start till Tuesday either, only two days per week for me though. Go me and my ability to scam cop out timetables!
Yeah, cop out timetables are great. I scammed mine so I have to be at uni for Trivia and also thrusday night for band night. That's 4 semesters in a row now I've managed to scam less that 8 hours a week and 3 or less days. :D

malkin86

HSC
I've also heard that the weather system is quite different to the rest of Sydney, due to the cliffs, perhaps. The forecast is for showers, 19-25 degrees, if this helps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)