Mount Saint Benedict College or Our Lady of Mercy College Parramatta? (1 Viewer)

ARC2005

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

My daughter got offers for both schools.

They are both Catholic schools for girls. HSC ranking for the past 5 years are okay (both in the top 100).

In terms of proximity, my daughter will need to travel half an hour for OLMC and 45 minutes for Mount Saint Benedict College.

I just wanted to hear from people who have studied in these schools, if you can please let me know your experiences in these schools, that would be greatly appreciated.

ARC2005

UpsettiSpaghetti

HSC
N/A
Hi, I'm currently in year 10 at Mount St Benedict College. I'm really enjoying my time there and have found it to be a really great school. The teachers are very caring about student's well being and are extremely passionate about their students. The school has a high quality of classrooms and facilities with a new creative and performing arts building opened this year. As with any school there is a range of students, however I have always found the students here to be friendly and committed to learning. A variety of extra-curricular options are offered at the school from sports, to music, and other activities such as debating. The standard of technology used at the school is high with students receiving quality laptops and smartboards in classrooms. I also take around 45 minutes to get to the school and have never found it to be a problem. This is just a quick overview of msb but if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

Cherrybomb56

HSC
Hi everyone,

My daughter got offers for both schools.

They are both Catholic schools for girls. HSC ranking for the past 5 years are okay (both in the top 100).

In terms of proximity, my daughter will need to travel half an hour for OLMC and 45 minutes for Mount Saint Benedict College.

I just wanted to hear from people who have studied in these schools, if you can please let me know your experiences in these schools, that would be greatly appreciated.

ARC2005
sorry for the late reply but what school did you daughter end up going in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)