Multiple Choice Answers!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Alex

OK, Lets see how everyone did in multiple choice. These are my answers, post urs!!!!!!!!

1. D
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. D
6. D
7. C
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. D
13. A
14. D
15. A
16. A (NO CLUE WHATSOEVER, TOTAL GUESS)
17. C
18. A
19. B
20. C

Post your results and your contradictions to my answers, which there probably is plenty of :p

Morgues

Originally posted by Alex
OK, Lets see how everyone did in multiple choice. These are my answers, post urs!!!!!!!!

1. D
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. D
6. D
7. C
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. D
13. A
14. D
15. A
16. A (NO CLUE WHATSOEVER, TOTAL GUESS)
17. C
18. A
19. B
20. C

Post your results and your contradictions to my answers, which there probably is plenty of :p
The same except

1 - A (total guess)
9 - C (was toss up between B and C)
15 - D
16 - D

del

HSC
N/A
1. D
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. D
6. D
7. C
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. D
13. A
14. D
15. D
16. B
17. C
18. A
19. B
20. C

LiL_FiLo

isnt q17 a?.... cos postcode is put as number, shudn't phone be number aswell..... i know number is only used for calculatins, i think they stuffed it up

del

HSC
N/A
the phone nums had brackets, so it would've been text

15 is D cuz of the brackets
and 16 is B token avoids collision using tokemn passing and ethenet detects one using CSMA/CD

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
Here's what I put:

1. D
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. D
6. D
7. C
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. D
13. A
14. D
15. D
16. B
17. C
18. C (tossing up between A & C)
19. A (although it should have been B I think) :(
20. C

del

HSC
N/A
because it asks for NOT an ethical practice

a) is ethical cos their keeping it secure

c) is ethical cos they obtain consent
d) is ethical cos they only use the info for what it was collected for

which leaves b) which based on the assumption that the patients have not consented to, is unethical

Alex

This is my interpretation of question 9.

A medical service has implemented an information system to collect and organise the personal information of patients. Which of the following is NOT an ethical practice in the management of the information system?
(A) Information about patients is kept secure.
(B) Information about patients is made available to drug companies.
(C) The medical service obtains the patients' consent to collect their information.
(D) The medical service uses the information only for the reason it was collected.

I chose B because I felt that it is unethical for the the hypothetical organisation to give information about patients to the drug companies in order to advertise, what ever purpose is there?

Morgues

argh
just had another look at it, talk about totally misreading the question lol

Someguy

Anywhere where i can find the questions again to post my answers?
lol
i was so ticked off i never wanted to see the paper again and threw it out the car window on the way home.
:D

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
I though 19 was a touch gyettish, considering the symbol's 'manual _input_' in SDD.

To BOS: GET YOUR SYMBOLS MATCHED UP!

Also, I didn't think that "Question Preparation Skills" was stated in IPT. I thought it was Active Listening, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution.

Bah. It's IPT, that's why. Yeah, that's it. :D

what did u have to write for those 6 mark option Qs?

I firstly described what was needed and how it was used for each dot pt..then described some of adv and disadv for the stuff i was diong. Some alternatives were given as well. Also some issues (if there were any) i did this for every damn dot pt. 1 each page.

for tps, I've mentioned...validation, webform, client/server arch, RAID, Backup, real processing... (just the main ones)

is that right?

what did u guys put for the propsoe and outline two diff types of info sys ???// i mentioned DDS and MIs...explained what they were and said i recommend DDS and gave reason

mastermind

Originally posted by hurrotisrobbo
I though 19 was a touch gyettish, considering the symbol's 'manual _input_' in SDD.

To BOS: GET YOUR SYMBOLS MATCHED UP!
Ohhh, I was wondering how come everyone else knew about this "online input" - should've studied more hehe....:D

True, hurrotisrobbo, they should match up their terms cos thats why i got confused - i was thinking manual input, and just go "well, manual operation could be interpreted as manual input" - and i didnt know what online input was so......

Damn, BOS!!!

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
6 mark questions
(yes i am obsessed about those)

DSS

I wrote some stuff about why organising is needed
Then what analysing is and why it is important
Then said "F*" this and went on to the next question!

Multimedia
state what information they collected, how it was collected, how money was collected

how they should organise it, why it is needed

2 pages on why the page should be written in pure HTML and not done using Frontpage crap because it makes large file sizes, why use of images should be minised, images on the page should be compressed and have a link to the uncompressed image, etc because the people are making long distance calls to their ISp and don;t want to be on the internet forever.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
Originally posted by iptteacherssuck
what did u guys put for the propsoe and outline two diff types of info sys ???// i mentioned DDS and MIs...explained what they were and said i recommend DDS and gave reason
yeah i did the same thing

only because we did DSS in class.

but then i went on to say heaps on data warehousing and data mining or something

and i wasn't actually sure what an MIS was, apart from the fact that it's used by managers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)