Multiple choice *answers* (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Teacher went through with me wasnt sure about two.

1) B reason: theyre not all viral or microscopic/macroscopc
2) A reason: first line of defense is cilia, prevents entry of pathogens
3) B reason: obviously not any of the others
4) C reason: burnet quarantine, koch infectious diseases, ross malaria
5) D reason: bacterium destroyed
6) D reason: Large leaves are usually for heat absorption rather than cooling. i knew this, but since it said cooling i assumed that in this example they were for cooling. Teacher 95% sure its D. I hope hes wrong
7) B reason: theyre the features of each :p
8) A reason: carbon dioxide not through nephrons, urine is what goes out, not is collected (thats urea), waste products not directly removed.
9) D reason: Most accurate of the answers
10) D reason: the enzyme remains unchanged at the end of the reaction
11) A reason: only correct one. obvious
12) A reason: i put down b, but cloning can just involve transferring nucleus. I got thrown on because i remembered reading its removed.
13) C reason: correct cross Between Bb bb
14) B reason: i put down B misreading that as synthesis. Replication involves 1:1 copies
15) B reason: others all influence genetic variability

lovelydebisme

HSC
N/A
lucky you get it!

i got 13/15... what a pity that i changed B to D in the last second for Q14! :vcross: I think most ppl will get 14 or 15/15...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
There were no trick questions in the multiple choice this time! Las tyear, there was this xylem and phloem drawing.....

SweetSeasons

HSC
I got 12/15 accoding to that but I disagree with your teacher on two of the ones i got wrong

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sweetseasons, which ones were they
12/15 too for me

Jessisbored

HSC
Survivor39 said:
There were no trick questions in the multiple choice this time! Las tyear, there was this xylem and phloem drawing.....

thats right and it was stupid coz everyone knew what the xylem-passive phloem-active but we couldnt tell which was which

stazi

Nightman
HSC
3 is deffinately not warnings. It says people were experiencing: bla bla bla. What were they experiencing? These three define symptoms of the disease.
6 as much as i would like it to be a, is highly unlikely to be anything barr d
12 i also got b but unlikely to be correct

Jessisbored

HSC
BUM!
hehe okay i definately got 13/15 but one of the questions i might have got right i cant remember coz i crossed one out so maybe 14! :) cool

SweetSeasons

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
3 is deffinately not warnings. It says people were experiencing: bla bla bla. What were they experiencing? These three define symptoms of the disease.
6 as much as i would like it to be a, is highly unlikely to be anything barr d
12 i also got b but unlikely to be correct
yeah but, it's given as a warning. Yeah it's the symptoms, but they are given as a warning

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i got q 1 wrong, i thought it was a badly worded set of answers (easy answer: pathogens are E) a disease causing organism) cos not all pathogens are viral, 3 and 4 cross each other out and they rnt all infectious. i spose infectious was the best choice tho.
ahh well 14/15 is good. and i agree with all the answers ur teacher said.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes although they are given as a warning. The questions asks how would you classify these descriptions. The descriptions refers to the three things people were experiencing. The three things people were experiencing were symptoms

BelindaJ

but but...hmmm!...i put infectious for q1 at first..but ..pathogens r disease causing organisms...diseases can be either infectious or non-infectious...so i put viral...coz like....ohh i dnt know!!... :( .. 13/15 for me...if that darn q1 was right i wouldve got 14/15...coz..i got the easiest one wrong...im nt telling ...:$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)