Multiple choice [C o r r e c t a n s w e r s] (1 Viewer)

MarsBarz

HSC
These are the answers I got and they're all correct because I am the best in the whole entire universe. If you didn't get my answers you are most definitely WRONG.

1. C
2. C
3. C
4. D
5. B
6. B
7. A
8. A
9. D
10. C
11. A
12. B
13. A
14. A
15. B
16. D
17. B
18. A
19. B
20. D

Edit note: These answers are correct. A number of people seem to be torn about question 6 (the question is ambiguous,both B and C are partly acceptable), however I still believe that the best answer is B and I will maintain this position. So that's an expected 20/20 for me for multiple choice. Hoorah.

Last edited:

nishkak

HSC
i only have 2 disagreements with that.. well 1 disagreement and 1 iffy one

Question 6 i put C.. i wasnt sure if it was B or C.. i spoke to my teacher afterwards (who is one of the SENIOR markers) and she said it was really ambiguous and both could probably be considered correct, but that decision will be made at the marking centre.

You've muddled Q17... do a desk check, you'll find it's D

- pay particular attentino to the variable names in the paramaters being reversed in the two subprograms, and also to the the fact that the variable 'k' is a different local variable in each one.

aaarrgh

HSC
I definitely think that 6 is C.

17 is also definitely B-- the variables in the subprogram are not related to the variables in the main program.... look at the passing of parametres

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
You've muddled Q17... do a desk check, you'll find it's D
- pay particular attentino to the variable names in the paramaters being reversed in the two subprograms, and also to the the fact that the variable 'k' is a different local variable in each one.
Take your own advice? (EDIT: No offence intended)
process(j,k)
process(1,2) is called
k = j
k = 1
print k

So the output will be 1, and then 3 in the main program.

Therefor the correct answer is B

-=DD32=-

Last edited:

rn21

HSC
hey i got exactly same answers as you
well done jeremi ;)

anyway, 6 is definitelly b
keep re-reading question and you'll see why

system meets specifications ? i think the word 'software' is the best indicator of quality assurance hence why it should be ensuring the software is of high quality

anguimorph

HSC
rn21 said:
well done jeremi ;)

system meets specifications ? i think the word 'software' is the best indicator of quality assurance hence why it should be ensuring the software is of high quality
i got the same as u both, but 6 is defiently C

theking2nv99

This is a tough one ay, I rkn it is C. Quality assurance is the process of making sure the program meets the specifications doesn't it? ensuring that the end-user is going to receive a product built to the specifications. I think B is a little too easy....

MarsBarz

HSC
rn21 said:
well done jeremi ;)

I'm glad we both got the same answers :).

Like others believed that question 6 was ambiguous and that B and C were both possible answers. However I believe that the BEST answer is B like RN said and I have posted my reasoning for that in another thread. Do not despair if you put C for there is a slight chance that they might accept both answers.

LordSeafood

HSC
6 is C ... that is one question im 99% (im never 100% cause then if ur wrong u look like an idiot) certain about.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
I like those answers but 6.... i say its c so does excel, but it can still be b... but the fact is bos made a mistake IMO, many people who did not have a clue will circle b because of the world 'quality' in the answer.
I got 14 with your answers though, means i passed hehe.

nishkak

HSC
whoah you guys are right about 17 - i spiddled that.. it is B.. i dunno how i manged to desk-check that wrong twice

as for 6 im' stilling to with C after reading flower and excel textbooks.. but B seems just as correct

theking2nv99

As my SDD text books reads...

QA - a set of procedures used to certify that a generated product meets specified criteria with a respect to quality and reliability

HSC
here here, lol. Just a question, how is question 17 B? I put D, and i've got no clue. lol. Please explain.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
well samD roams these forums... i PM'd him to do the multiple choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)