Multiple choice [C o r r e c t a n s w e r s] (1 Viewer)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
I think 6 is C, 7 is B, 13 is D - I can see why it is A, but why is D wrong? 17 is D, if you logically think about it. 20 I have no idea and hence am willing to take your answer. The rest I agree with you for. However for 3 I didn't put implementation. Implementation to me is introducing the program to it's environment however I am probably wrong. I did not know implementation and "building" were interchangable terms. Ohhh and by the way, the credibility of your multiple choice answers is questionable to say the very least, I don't care which senior marker you have your answers from we shall see when the results come back.

MarsBarz

HSC
nick1048 said:
I think 6 is C, 7 is B, 13 is D - I can see why it is A, but why is D wrong? 17 is D, if you logically think about it. 20 I have no idea and hence am willing to take your answer. The rest I agree with you for. However for 3 I didn't put implementation. Implementation to me is introducing the program to it's environment however I am probably wrong. I did not know implementation and "building" were interchangable terms. Ohhh and by the way, the credibility of your multiple choice answers is questionable to say the very least, I don't care which senior marker you have your answers from we shall see when the results come back.
13 cannot be D you douchebag :p.
Look at the data given to you.
<digit> = 1|2

There is no 3. Thus the answer can't be D pff lol.

Trust me mate. My answers are correct. Those are the answers I put down in the exam and they've been verified as correct by enough people. You're the one that's wrong I'm affraid.

Last edited:

rithvikt

*Abeh-OI-*
HSC
MarsBarz...for Q7 ur wrong...the answer is B well frm what the book SDD-Samuel Davis says..."a need is an instance in which some necessity or want exists. The implication is that some form of solution is required to meed this need"....and for Objective.." It is what ur aiming to achieve...if achieved it will allow needs to be met. Objectives of the system give directions to the project..."...so go figure..B seems to be similar to these statements made..

u seem to be wrong in Q6 as well...the answer is C..again thats what the book says..."Quality Assurance attempts to make sure that customers expectations are met and/or exceeded.."...

sorry to be a pain in the ass in pointing out mistakes but yeh... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
HSC
something puzzles me is the EBNF, why is 2 the correct answer, there is no option to use letter or digit, yet only 2 is allowed?

nathan_s

6 is B

Question 6 is definately B.

You can have quality software that does not meet predetermined specifications for the software. You can also have software that is a piece of shit that does meet specifications.

Therefore the term quality assurance can only mean "ensuring the software is of high quality"

17/20 if im right :)

HSC
doesnt that seem a little too straight forward? my teacher emailed me and she didnt mention 6 as being dodgy, i remember reading quality assurance refers to several factors, one being the softwares ability to meet consumers needs

D43V1L0N3

HSC
Casmira said:
something puzzles me is the EBNF, why is 2 the correct answer, there is no option to use letter or digit, yet only 2 is allowed?
the first letter was a repeated letter meaning 0 or more times... there didnt need to be an option. same as the last digit.

and for 6.... my dads an electronic engineer and he reckons "meets specifications"
though if that is the answer it destroys a nice round 20/20... ah well

HSC
shit! see my mind was telling me during the exam "is it 0 or more times or 1 or more times!?"

MarsBarz

HSC
rithvikt said:
MarsBarz...for Q7 ur wrong...the answer is B well frm what the book SDD-Samuel Davis says..."a need is an instance in which some necessity or want exists. The implication is that some form of solution is required to meed this need"....and for Objective.." It is what ur aiming to achieve...if achieved it will allow needs to be met. Objectives of the system give directions to the project..."...so go figure..B seems to be similar to these statements made..

u seem to be wrong in Q6 as well...the answer is C..again thats what the book says..."Quality Assurance attempts to make sure that customers expectations are met and/or exceeded.."...

sorry to be a pain in the ass in pointing out mistakes but yeh... :rolleyes:
Have you ever considered that Sam Davis isn't always right? You should learn to trust your instincts and use common sense instead of being gullible.

I won't repost my reasoning for those two questions again for I've already done it in this thread or in other threads.

But just remember not to always trust one source of information. Sam Davis' book has some good examples but it is convoluted and I wouldn't always trust it IMHO. Don't trust me that the books occasionally have mistakes? Well have a look at Excel's definition of reverse engineering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)