Multiple choice ipt 2013 (1 Viewer)

mapofyourhead

HSC
I am so not happy with this section of the exam. I asked my teacher after for each question's answers and it turns out I got really bad...very VERY bad D:
anyways, these were my answers:
1. B,
2. A
3. D
4. A
5. C
6. B
7. C
8. C
9. B
10. C
11. A
12. C
13. D
14. D
15. D
16. D
17. C
18. A
19. D
20. D

Confound

HSC
How do people remember which choice they picked from memory..

Someone upload the exam pls

Last edited:

wcc123

HSC
I got these as my multiple choice answer, Some i'm not sure about but the rest is pretty solid
1. c
2. d.
3 d
4 a
5 b (could be c)
6 d
7 d
8 c
9 b
10 c
11 d
12 a
13 c
14 d
15 d
16 a
17 a
18 b
19 d
20 d

lolwot

HSC
what else did you guys put for 20??? i got b :confused:

Jikky

HSC
1. C
2. A
3. D
4. A
5. B
6. D
7. D
8. B
9. B
10. C
11. D
12. A
13. C
14. C
15. D
16. A
17. B < defs wrong, didn't read carefully
18. D < probs B
19. D
20. D

Pete15551

HSC
N/A
My answers. Some are wrong, but the majority should be right
1. C
2. A
3. D
4. A
5. B (The answer is B, however I put C)
6. D
7. C (May be wrong)
8. C
9. B
10. C
11. D
12. A
13. C
14. C (The answer is C, however I put D)
15. D
16. A
17. C (Confirmed that the answer is C)
18. B
19. D (Ill get band 6 in general mathematics, but got mixed up with < and >) smh...
20. D (May be wrong)

Last edited:

codislife

HSC
N/A
19 is d
8 is d

17 I put a
5 I put c
13 I put b
18 I put d (but I think b is right)

codislife

HSC
N/A
It's not hybrid cause I'm pretty sure wireless is not a network topology.

Pete15551

HSC
N/A
How is 5 not C?
and I'm pretty sure that 17 is Agile approach not participant dev.
Well according to my teacher, 5 involves a Star network AND a Wireless network... therefore being a Hybrid.

Also for 17, my teacher said it was C, as I didn't think it would be agile, as it still has some sort of structure, and still follows some flow. Also the "is another feature requesting" suggests that participants are involved in the creation of the system.

Pete15551

HSC
N/A
Are you sure it wasn't traditional?
It can't be traditional as it can progress back to another step... and traditional development characteristics suggest that they can only move forward and can't revisit previous steps.

Baldy-95

HSC
1C
2A
3D
4A
5B
6D
7A
8B
9B
10C
11A (pretty sure this is D)
12A
13B (after looking at the question again I would say C)
14D
15D
16A
17A
18D
19D
20D

codislife

HSC
N/A
My reason for it not being participant development was it was used by the people who create a system...the q said a business hired a project team so wat

Salehhh

HSC
Well according to my teacher, 5 involves a Star network AND a Wireless network... therefore being a Hybrid.

Also for 17, my teacher said it was C, as I didn't think it would be agile, as it still has some sort of structure, and still follows some flow. Also the "is another feature requesting" suggests that participants are involved in the creation of the system.
yeh i think it was traditional since it's a large development and is broken into steps..

Confound

HSC
It can't be traditional as it can progress back to another step... and traditional development characteristics suggest that they can only move forward and can't revisit previous steps.
You're right, but this was like at the end of the project, they then asked if they wanted any additional features, if yes, then they'll do to the project again step by step in linear order adding the additional feature.

I also don't understand how it's participant development.. All they did was say yes or no if they wanted an additional feature, it's not like they really put a great deal of input into it

Wouldn't participant development have them involved in most of the steps, not just the end?

Last edited:

Salehhh

HSC
You're right, but this was like at the end of the project, they then asked if they wanted any additional features, if yes, then they'll do to the project again step by step in linear order adding the additional feature.

I also don't understand how it's participant development.. All they did was say yes or no if they wanted an additional feature, it's not like they really put a great deal of input into it

Wouldn't participant development have them involved in most of the steps, not just the end?
Participant development is when the user develops the system based on their needs and wants... So i doubt it was participant. But don't take my word .

xer0

Sydney     ATAR Aim:   85+      Penis Size:  9001
HSC
yeh i think it was traditional since it's a large development and is broken into steps..
Are you sure it wasn't traditional?
I'm pretty sure it is not Traditional because it is missing the design stage and the "Is another feature requested?" part gives it away. Agile approach has a lot of client involvement so they would be asking for features mid-way through the development as the problems arise/desire for features.

Last time I checked, "Wireless network" isn't a network topology. The network topologies are: star, ring, bus and hybrid. If it is hybrid then it has to be a mix of at least 2 of those topologies.

Participant Development does not include that many steps such as "Understanding initial requirements", "planning a solution", "developing and testing the solution", "user testing and evaluating", etc. And agile approach is all about participant involvement.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)