Multiple Choice...Question 6 (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
I said large leaves. Large leaves is an adaption, evaporation of water from stomates is a process.

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
If you wan't to look into it that much, then having a large leaf isn't an adaptation either. You don't just get this plant that decides to become bigger one day. And anyway, a bigger leaf will mean a greater sa:v ratio - no matter which way they hang

The answer is D.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
I said large leaves. Large leaves is an adaption, evaporation of water from stomates is a process.
a process can be an adaptation also. an adaptation is characteristic which aids the survival and reproduction of a species. this means D is an adaptation

sopha_bear

for q 10 i put d coz the enzyme is still left over in its unchanged state after the reaction is over...hope its right lol

HUNT

the enzyme acts as a catalyst, lowering activation energy, but dosen't interfere with the chemical composition of the equation....therefore you are left with the products of the equation and the enzyme.....

Me thinks that is right
therefore Q10 D....

princess_vix3

yeah i put A for 2 as well, i still say a is right. as the question stated: what of the following steps helps prevent ENTRY of a pathogen into a human.
inflammation response happens once the pathogen is already present inside a human, it doesnt prevent entry, the cilia does..... first line of defence.
and for 12 i put c, i didnt know the answer so i took a guess haha

meh, oh well, i guess its over now? thank god. haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)