Multiple Choice... (1 Viewer)

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Again.. this years multiple choice wasnt the best (wats with that?)... Some of the questions had more than one answer i reckoned but here goes what I put.. disagree/agree if u can...

1. D
2. D
3. C
4. D
5. A
6. B
7. B
8. B ( Not too sure)
9. B (ditto- 4 b's in a row.. yikes!)
10. A

jake_nap

hi there, how did you go?? i thought it was pretty easy, anyway, i got all the same except i put
8 C
9 D

I got my acceptance letter from Design TEch yesturday, got in the tour and the museum, i was stoked.
Anyway, hope everyone is going well, i only have 3 days left!!!!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Just putting your answers Dumbarse in this thread :D

These are what i got for multiple choice.

1= (D)
2= (D)
3= (C)
4= (D)
5= (A)
6= (B)
7= (A)
8= (C)
9= (D)
10= (C)

WHAT DID EVERYONE ELSE GET?

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by jake_nap
hi there, how did you go?? i thought it was pretty easy, anyway, i got all the same except i put
8 C
9 D
Yep most prob right... I was tossing up with those options and the ones i put...

arghhhhhhhh damn multiple choice!

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Actually I can justify Question 8...

In which of the folllowing situations is the widespread social acceptance of a new technology most likely?

A) The technology is high-tech This answer is trivial...
B) The technology has a global application Well I think this is the right answer because it is encouraging greater equity between people and does not seem a superficial situation
C) The technology makes an existing task eaiser ALthough this may seem the right answer, some people do not want this situation. Simply because they prefer their own way of doing something and this change may not neccesary benefit their culture of social habits
D) The technology changes the way we do things mmm.. kinda talked about this above...

jake_nap

yea, i think both can be justified but having read the debate in the legal studies forum that is still continuing, im in no position to say which is write or wrong, nor do i want to start a massive debate about 1 mark hahaha, anyway, hope everyone went really well, i gtg study for ext maths now :(

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by jake_nap
yea, i think both can be justified but having read the debate in the legal studies forum that is still continuing, im in no position to say which is write or wrong, nor do i want to start a massive debate about 1 mark hahaha, anyway, hope everyone went really well, i gtg study for ext maths now :(
hehehe true... lolz... good luck for ext maths :D

ro

haha thx all. my pattern of answers was similar.

the reason i chose B for question 8

the global answer.. was becoz of teh word 'widespread social acceptance' not just social acceptance. that is my justification however mum and dad both disagree with me and based C onthat that everything successful that u cuold think of.. hasbeen becoz it made something we do easier.. and fuk there right :S

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeh i put C......and i spent bout 4 mins on this question pulling my hair out nd thinking "is it B or C?"

I chose C (and i respect others opinions, nd im notlooking for an arguement) because I feel that widespread social acceptance would be more likely if the technology was used to make the job easier, because the way society is today u can not honestly tell me that we are not looking to make things easier for ourselves, throughout the world that is! i.e. the internet refrigerator.

THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION THO!
25% chance im right, 75% chance im wrong..........

bunnyears

FURTHER ARGUMENT:

8 is definately B because
"an existing task easier" in C: the 'an' means it mightnot apply to lots of ppl (asked for widespread). if it makes using a particular camera easier why the hell would their be widespread social acceptance? (for eg)
so i am all for B

and i agree 9=D

bunnyears

FURTHER ARGUMENT:

8 is definately B because
"an existing task easier" in C: the 'an' means it mightnot apply to lots of ppl (asked for widespread). if it makes using a particular camera easier why the hell would their be widespread social acceptance? (for eg)
so i am all for B

and i agree 9=D

cooper

when they say "social acceptance", are they reffering to the success of the new technology i.e more sales, or just that people will acknowledge but not particularly buy it....i think which ever the markers meant will determine the right answer....

I personally put c, think about it.....if some new kitchen tool had like 5 functions and made it easier for mum to cook then this will have a huge impact on the success of the product, they'd sell so many. it is making an existing task easier and if "social acceptance" refers also to the overall success of a new technology (or product) then this is the right answer

Whichever way it went goodluck, im 60/40, it was a fucked question

bunnyears

yeah but how does helping mum = widespread? why would oyu need widespread social acceptance for that?
lol
i have no idea- and seriously logic probably doesn't even play apart: all dt multiple choice is mentalcase
hope you did well!!! best wishes for al the rest!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)