- Sep 30, 2004
- Uni Grad
Share your MC answers here
feeling 15 or 16/20 ;DDthese are my answers, hopefully didn't get too many wrong although some probably areee!
1) d i did c -.- , so dumb...
2) d i did c -.- , soooooooooo dumb
3) b? loll i had no idea really Had no idea GIS describes any information system that integrates, stores, edits, analyzes, shares and displays geographic information for informing decision making. so therefore i derive d, which i had.
13) a contours go up, therefore c and d are wrong just like me ;(
14) c I said a.. all..skills...done...alphabetically - latitude before longitude
look at this http://csmres.jmu.edu/geollab/fichter/SedRx/readternary.htmlCan someone please explain to me how you read a triangle graph. I had no clue.