Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

rocklobster

Is it just me or do you guys prefer the other sections? I don't like multiple choice because its too definite, that's why I'm not a maths person! Haha I like to talk my way around stuff rather than use formulas!

niteshade1312

HSC
rocklobster said:
Is it just me or do you guys prefer the other sections? I don't like multiple choice because its too definite, that's why I'm not a maths person! Haha I like to talk my way around stuff rather than use formulas!
I actually thought that the multiple choice questions were hard. Maybe it was the wording, but then again I've never been good at Dt exams... ARARA!!

S13WPN

HSC
its easier to just colour in a dot i reckon, but you can never tell with dt

a11y50n

HSC
How in the world did you remember your answers? wat the hell?!!

I dunno how i found it, some were pretty hard but others were okay..

Swalbs

Wud u like 2 buy a vowel?
HSC
Cause i have a photographic memory.
What cant you remember yours? Wow you got problems girl. Ill have to train your memory 4 ya

SarahJZ

HSC
I thought the multiple choice was hard...the wording wasn't good in alot of them...but Q2 made me laugh so much...An ethical designer would (a) take a design, modify it slightly and say its new, (b) go to a country that doesn't have patent laws...how funny were they!!

DPW

HSC
1. D
2. C
3. A
4. B
5. C
6. A - God I'm a dumb arse......
7. A
8. B
9. B
10. B

I dont know what to think now im going over them again...... Oh well, its over now!

DANE

DPW

HSC
Yeah I know now. Still that is information that would have been better served before the exam! :p

DANE

S13WPN

HSC
A few different here...
1. D
2. C
3. D
4. B
5. B
6. C
7. A
8. D
9. B
10. B

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
This is how it went for me
1. D
2. C
3. C
4. B
5. C
6. C
7. C (mis read the question, should be A, which i had untill i crossed it out)
8. D (rather unsure)
9. B
10. C

Should get 8/10
It seems most of you put B for question 10 but i think it's C as a socially responsible designer is one that follows social and ethical standards in the design and development of the product. Thus the designer would analyse the impacts of the decisions and come to a conclusion on its ethics. I dont see how a socially responsible designer would react to social change by being innovative, innovation is not a raction to social responsiblity - social responsibiliy is achieved through analyzing the products impact on society and making changes. Someone may be able to clarify cause i could be wrong.

S13WPN

HSC
skyrockets1530 said:
Should get 8/10
It seems most of you put B for question 10 but i think it's C as a socially responsible designer is one that follows social and ethical standards in the design and development of the product. Thus the designer would analyse the impacts of the decisions and come to a conclusion on its ethics. I dont see how a socially responsible designer would react to social change by being innovative, innovation is not a raction to social responsiblity - social responsibiliy is achieved through analyzing the products impact on society and making changes. Someone may be able to clarify cause i could be wrong.
sounds fair enough to me... i just took a stab. i dont see how you lads got C for 3, i thought a products success was measured by how well it sells ie profit??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)