Music 1 (1 Viewer)

Missngel

hey how did everyone go in the Aural exam??
I thought it was pretty good considering all the other pieces of the previous years but still i think i failed!!
Neone else think they failed??
Cmon i cant be the only one!!!!:(

evil_one

I thought it was a decent paper... the questions were suprisingly normal ... and there were no strange "technology" questions...

I thought the pieces were good too though...

Compared to the english paper, i think we got a pretty good deal..

Missngel

i thought the paper was pretty good but i was disappointed because we have had so many different music teachers this year who didnt know nething about aural, they kept teahing us the wrong things but finally in term 3 we got a decent teacher but by then it was too late so im pretty sure our class didnt go very well!!:(

dansnation

i thought was reasonable, on the tough side actually... all day before the music exam i was just thinking " please dont be structure please dont be structure".. and BANG! first question!

ahhh well, i think i did all right?

N

newfoundglory

the last question with that chick singing, and having to name PITCH< that was effed, but the first three questions where straight forward

CrazyCarl

i thought the music was pretty good. Not as hard as i expected, but then again, the results could say otherwise!

Spock

What pieces did you guys have? I only caught some fleeting moments of the Music 1 paper while I was waiting for Music 2... the last one sounded like the Habanera from Bizet's Carmen, but I could well be totally wrong :) (it does have a chick singing in it, tho :p)

Cya,

Missngel

ye that was one of the pieces i really liked that question!!!
Im not sure wat the other pieces were called i have the owrst memory!!!

dansnation

any female vocalists here: if so could u tell me the correct name of the technique the chick used in the last piece to throw her voice... i just sed use of throat singing or some shite.

doctor

i thought the exam was extremly suckey especially the last question

just wondering if there were any trombonists interested in joining a ska band

Confuzzled?!

HSC
god...let's just say *BOMBED*
stupid contrast question!!!

what was worse....we didn't learn much of 'structure' n what not!
n the pitch! great song..but..fark! hate the woman singing it...it was considered "Singing" right? Lol.

but yeah......

contrast..arghhh >_<

dansnation

Originally posted by doctor
ska band is based ryde/carlingford area
u interested?
u guys doing gigs? im in a band with some ska influence, who are probably goin to do some fishing for gigs over the next year.. if we can get some other bands it would be heaps easier..

doctor

yah were just starting out but hope to be giiging soon
we have all played in different bands and come together to play some ska
whats your band called

ThA MaN2

:chainsaw: this exam was good....thats if the music actually showed some sign of what the question was askin....eg, third quesion asked about contrast, and im like, wtf?? contrast?? where??? how?? i 4got all about contrast......

dansnation

hi-anarchy.. been together about 4 years.. mainly playing alternative with punk sounds, but a slight ska influence..

Originally posted by doctor
yah were just starting out but hope to be giiging soon
we have all played in different bands and come together to play some ska
whats your band called

phunky

exam was ok i thought... i usually do beta in aural then in prac so maybe thats y... but i hope i did good!!!
i really wouldnt wanna stop music after school. so if anyone interested in maybe getting a band together ater hsc then that'd be cool!
any talented guiterists, drumer etc want to team with a female as lead vox??:D
fun fun fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)