Musical Instruments (1 Viewer)

KwitchY

HSC
N/A
I want to learn cello, opera singing, violin, flute, and how to perform on stage without shaking hands and butterflies in my stomach. But apparently nervousness can make a good performance. Yet not in my case.
Now thats...ambicious.

Disfigurate

HSC
Well, I was lucky enough that my Primary School offered band practice. I played percussion (including drums) and tuned percussion (xylophone and glockenspiel). But I don't really play as much percussion/tuned percussion any more. I also use to play piano/keyboard but I stopped because I found that it wasn't really my thing. I started guitar last year and I remember struggling with it. But I'm pretty good now and I enjoy playing.

ChristineL

HSC
N/A
I've been playing piano(because my parents forced me to:cry:) for many years but I am still crap at it. Anyways, I just recently started to play the French Horn & classical guitar. I really want to learn the violin but Idk if I have enough time to practice all these instruments.

The French Horn is awesome!!:headbang:

fisherking

HSC
well for me i've been playing bass for almost a year now, switched from acoustic guitar... main influence Flea and John Frusciante :') also played piano for like 7 years but stopped a few years ago

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i sneak into the music rooms at unsw sometime and play the piano

Good times

sharoooooo

HSC
Played the piano and the saxophone :)
Ive never played the recorder.

Unorriginal

HSC
Self taught - guitar for 2 years, then had tutoring for 6 months but stopped since it was far away (it was fun too...) and still continuing,
Picking up on bass (b/c bass slapping is fun),
Have a violin, but its picking up dirt since last year...
Have an upright piano, rarely gets played since sister left the house, i occasionally play it just for fun :D

Given opportunity to perform for 2015 Moon festival Cabramatta (27th Sept) Come if you wanna hear me perform :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)