Mutliple Choice answers for PDHPE .?? (1 Viewer)

premskies

HSC
what was question 10... and what was the answer? Sorry i lost my paper
I never sat the paper since I'm doing HSC in 2013, but we went through the HSC exam today. Q10 was in relation to diversity (the question targeting the dot-point, identifying priority health issues).

bladeys

HSC
N/A
1.b
2.b
3.a
4.c
5.a
6.d
7.c
8.b
9.a
10.b
11.a
12.d
13.b
14.c
15.b
16.b
17.a
18.b
19.c
20.d

Nicole31

HSC
But Visualisation includes picturing how each stage of the skill in the performance looks like... Mental Rehearsal is more self- talk and positivity prior performance linking to a victory in performance.. But that was a nasty one.

Does anyone know the ACTUAL answer to the elite basketball player question? Has any teacher confirmed which answer it might be? Those two questions were the trickiest in my opinion. Very ambiguous and could be interpreted in an array of ways.

miranda94

HSC
Im agreeing with you now :( That was a bit tricky, I agree with your dynamic flexibility, not with the circuit. I also agree with the aerobic interval but not with the static in C. They should take both answers :D
yeah i think any of them would be appropriate, especially C and D
im sure any basketball team uses just about all of the different exercises mentioned at one point or another, so its kind of a silly question!

miranda94

HSC
But Visualisation includes picturing how each stage of the skill in the performance looks like... Mental Rehearsal is more self- talk and positivity prior performance linking to a victory in performance.. But that was a nasty one.

Does anyone know the ACTUAL answer to the elite basketball player question? Has any teacher confirmed which answer it might be? Those two questions were the trickiest in my opinion. Very ambiguous and could be interpreted in an array of ways.
my teacher confirmed D, which is what i did. She seemed confident, but i guess we wont know 100% until results are on BOS

vbv

HSC
10 is b in my opinion, diversity regards cultural difference and atsi is the only one that kinda reflects that? also agree on 19c dunno why just think it is haha. isnt 2 C), doesnt the federal government fund public hospitals and mental health clinics, thats what my summaries say.
No, sorry but STATE governments fund public hospitals !

hriscays

HSC
N/A
Did people choose A or C for Q.2?

and for 9, encouraging older people to remain in the work force would increase the demand for health services because there at greater risk of injury and illness while working so B sounds the most correct there

question 15 I believe should have either 2 or 3 answers, cause that is one of the most poorly written questions but A sounded right cause of the stretching being ballistic and elastic resistance would help develop explosive power needed for jumping?

vbv

HSC
Also, I had a problem with question 17. When it asked about what type of feedback it was.
In the question it stated that; 'THEY then watch the film and correct THEIR techniques based upon what THEY observed. To me that would be internal because it's what the athlete is giving themselves feedback. But I can see how it's external as it's a video source.
Opinions also?
yeh I got internal cos it's them doing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)