my 1st yr timetable shit? (1 Viewer)

wyho

HSC
N/A

do u think my timetable for session 1 is shit? i tried to make all the lectures go before the tutorials even though the tutorials onli cover the previous weeks, becos i want to ask extra questions if i have trouble for the lectures during the current week.

i hate that 4 hour break... i could of disregarded the 'lecture before tutorial' thing and made it mon,tues,weds with a few 1 hour breaks since i made it early with alot of vacancies during that time, not anymore!!!

info: earliest start: 10am
latest finish: 6pm
days: 3
hours total: 12
course: economics

Last edited:

toadstooltown

1337 }{4><
HSC
N/A
That thing is motherducking brilliant. It's a lot better than my 24 contact hours 5 days a week every day 9am start timetable.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
omg youre complaining about a 3 day week?

wyho

HSC
N/A
if only the 4 hour break cutdown to a 2 hour break instead, then perfect! lectures before tutorials and early finish!

Pace_T

HSC
broo thats a mad timetable. ur lucky coz ur degree is from the faculty of business which means a lot less hours than other degrees like engineering and science etc..... where people go like 4-5 full days a week. ull get into a routine where u'll noe wat to do in that 4 hr break like homework/study going on lab computers n eating or watever thers heaps to do

wyho

HSC
N/A
hey bro r u in the 2nd yr? just from your opinion, do u think its more useful having lectures before tutorials so that if u have trouble about the current lecture u can ask them the same week without having to wait until the following week? some people say its no difference but some say its better having lectures before the tutorials...what do u think?

drmix

HSC
N/A
for business courses...it doesnt matter if the tutorial is after the lectures...as tutorials will cover last week's lectures, neways if u have a question abt the lecture...theres always a que after each lecture askin the lecturer questions...

well thats wat i seen in first year neways

stephenchow

HSC
Maybe your timetable would be more better if you didnt restrict yourself to having lectures before tutorials.

Pace_T

HSC
it doesnt matter u can have ur tutes weneva u want it all works out

Chris.

HSC
your thursday sucks...what are you gona do for 3 hours? If i had that timetable, i could see myself not going to the arvo classes all the time

gman03

HSC
You don't like your thursday? you should see RCMasterAA's last semester thursday... You can't even find a break in his

If they are not going to tests held in your tut, just change your timetable on the fly. No need to update myUNSW.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Dude, it's a pretty decent timetable. and in that 3hr break you can go hit the arcades or the shops near unsw and stuff. or even the beach.

you have it a lot better than us science/engineering students.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
wyho said:

do u think my timetable for session 1 is shit? i tried to make all the lectures go before the tutorials even though the tutorials onli cover the previous weeks, becos i want to ask extra questions if i have trouble for the lectures during the current week.

i hate that 4 hour break... i could of disregarded the 'lecture before tutorial' thing and made it mon,tues,weds with a few 1 hour breaks since i made it early with alot of vacancies during that time, not anymore!!!

info: earliest start: 10am
latest finish: 6pm
days: 3
hours total: 12
course: economics
You think that's bad? Have a look at my first year first semester timetable:

http://sillitoe.customer.netspace.net.au/timetable.htm

Fuckin eco students, always complaining.

Edit: my timetables are slightly better now because I'm doing arts subjects as well as science (maths).

kmk

HSC
dude, your timetable is nothing compared to science students.
you have 3 days whilst we do 5. ive got 6 and 3 hr breaks and if i'm not having a break its usually a 4/5 hr lecture/tutorial.
wednesdays have early morning and late arvo labs.. and its the ebsti can do atm.
but really its not as bad as Dumsum's .. hectic!

wyho

HSC
N/A
Chris. said:
your thursday sucks...what are you gona do for 3 hours? If i had that timetable, i could see myself not going to the arvo classes all the time
ehhh can u show me ur timetable? just curious... and yeah i kind of regret i didnt make it mon,tues,weds with 1 hour breaks..see how it goes =]

HSC
Dumsum said:
You think that's bad? Have a look at my first year first semester timetable:

http://sillitoe.customer.netspace.net.au/timetable.htm

Fuckin eco students, always complaining.

Edit: my timetables are slightly better now because I'm doing arts subjects as well as science (maths).
I decided to look in this thread (despite being a USYDer) just to see how the timetables kinda looked like (USYD is terribly late at doing this) and you're timetable is shocking and overloaded! To the thread starter: I envy your timetable!!

G

Gavvvvvin

12 hours a week with a 3 hour gap? I wouldn't stand for that fuckin shit you should probably call up your faculty and get things sorted out ASAP.

FeelBare

HSC
Wdf 3 hour blocks...

I got Monday through to Friday classes.. mostly 9am starts except Tuesday. Mostly 4 hour blocks with 1 hour breaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)