My AUI Ford Falcon (1 Viewer)

pottsy44

HSC
Here is my 1999 AUI Falcon, it has had numerous mods added to it some include; 18 inch rims, chrome tail lights, altezza headlights, lowered, debadged, grill change, clear indicators and some extra to the interior.

Last edited:

alexxxz

HSC
maybe you should put a 56k warning on this post? or resize your pics? dont rate the jap gear on an aussie car... whatever floats your boat.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
chrome lights can be okay but not those and everyone seems to have shit ones and fit them to any and every car. they don't always work. if they were clustered like the monaro ones and put on commodores they seen alright, ones for some civics and some lancers look good but generally they look really off with most colours and the designs they come in are bad. i really hate it when they fit new lights and the indicators blink fast, i swear if i had epilesy i'd get a seizure. still i really like a stock AU falcon. i never understood why people didn't like it.

BeastHouse

HSC
No offence, but what a crap bucket. AU was Fords worst attempt at making a Falcon. Worst breaks ever.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Ford Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such have many blind people working in our styling and marketing departments. While the outside of your new Ford Falcon might be visually challenged, please take the time to run your hands over the contours and note that despite its repulsive looks, it's the nicest feeling new car available.

7th Sign

HSC
u should remove thoes black strip things on the side...and get new side mirrors...other then that it looks pretty good...I dont mind the change in lights some cars look really shit with clear tail lights but yours looks decent with them...
how much did your rims set you back?

BeastHouse

HSC
transcendent said:
why was it bad?
They are good if you want to get to know your local mechanic. The very last ones of the model werent too bad. MOST of the bugs were ironed out by then. And because of their reputation, you can pick up one for a song, provided you can stand being knocked by your more car savvy acquaintances. If I wasnt picky myself I would consider a late model Fairmont Ghia or for a bit more money, an XR8 Series III manual (the XRs being the only model that sold well and keeps some of its value).

AU Falcon summary: "Munch munch diffs for lunch"!

pottsy44

HSC
alexxxz said:
maybe you should put a 56k warning on this post? or resize your pics? dont rate the jap gear on an aussie car... whatever floats your boat.
yea sorry about the size but its either that or tiny ass thumbnails lol. sorry but what do u mean by 'jap gear?'

transcendent said:
chrome lights can be okay but not those and everyone seems to have shit ones and fit them to any and every car. they don't always work. if they were clustered like the monaro ones and put on commodores they seen alright, ones for some civics and some lancers look good but generally they look really off with most colours and the designs they come in are bad. i really hate it when they fit new lights and the indicators blink fast, i swear if i had epilesy i'd get a seizure. still i really like a stock AU falcon. i never understood why people didn't like it
fast blinking lights are sometimes bc one of the blinker lights is not working. the chrome tail lights i agree look crap on some other car models, but i believe they look quite good on an au that has the right looks.

7th Sign said:
u should remove thoes black strip things on the side...and get new side mirrors...other then that it looks pretty good...I dont mind the change in lights some cars look really shit with clear tail lights but yours looks decent with them...
how much did your rims set you back?
yea im taking the black strips off and getting new ones and get them colour coded white. the rims set me back around $1500.

i also didnt note that it has a sureflow exhaust worth $500.

thanks for the comments

alexxxz

HSC
the clear lights... their called altezza's... meaning from the jap car where they originated. now they have just gone waaaaaay overboard.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Looks alright. Reminded me a bit of the Cougar.

alexxxz said:
maybe you should put a 56k warning on this post? or resize your pics?
May I suggest imageshack.us and the thumbnail feature?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
petar13 said:
Ford Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such have many blind people working in our styling and marketing departments. While the outside of your new Ford Falcon might be visually challenged, please take the time to run your hands over the contours and note that despite its repulsive looks, it's the nicest feeling new car available.
hahaha <3
I wish rep was still here :(

pottsy44

HSC
seremify007 said:
Looks alright. Reminded me a bit of the Cougar.

May I suggest imageshack.us and the thumbnail feature?
BOS turn the tumbnails into links to tiny tumbnails pics, dont ask me why it did it, so on this forum u cant see pics, only links.

Legham

HSC
Are you from Forster, by any chance Pottsy? I swear i've seen those number plates before. I like the car, it looks pretty cool.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
pottsy44 said:
BOS turn the tumbnails into links to tiny tumbnails pics, dont ask me why it did it, so on this forum u cant see pics, only links.
Really? That's odd.. from memory it works for me but I'll take your word for it. Have you tried other providers like imagehigh.com?

*tries uploading a 3MP photo to imagehigh*

Thumbnail Forum Code 1:

Thumbnail Forum Code 2:
[img=http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/files/ih000001/7492_IMG_0596.th.JPG[/url]

... I guess this shows which code to use- use the one which has

transcendent

HSC
N/A
hopefully all those ricers out there will demand customisable tail lights for the new Civic. then i might consider getting one.

pottsy44

HSC
Legham said:
Are you from Forster, by any chance Pottsy? I swear i've seen those number plates before. I like the car, it looks pretty cool.
Na im from the campbelltown area lol. and havnt been through forsters.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
transcendent said:
hopefully all those ricers out there will demand customisable tail lights for the new Civic. then i might consider getting one.
LOL... I'm importing some from Malaysia before they become too common here :) Although the stock tail lights don't look that bad IMO.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
pottsy44 said:
Na im from the campbelltown area lol. and havnt been through forsters.
HEY CAMPBELLTOWN!!!!! :). same. we also have an AU! 99 model too, i think. its mums and dads, but us kids drive it occasionally. I MIGHT SEE YOU AROUND!!

pottsy44

HSC
Shell said:
HEY CAMPBELLTOWN!!!!! :). same. we also have an AU! 99 model too, i think. its mums and dads, but us kids drive it occasionally. I MIGHT SEE YOU AROUND!!
haha sick, i actually live in raby, but i rang around mt annan way alot bc thats where most of my mates live and stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)