my dress dilemma (please help) (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
ok i think im going to go with the peacock because i just bought these new earrings today and they're a perfect match. i always wanted to wear red to my yr 12 formal, but the peacock it seems has won out in the end.

and i am fitting into it without any extra help...i have eaten nothing but grapes salad water and apple juice and my tummy has gone away.

now...to keep it up for the next 2 days. i am very hungry.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
hey alley how was your formal?
what dress did you end up wearing?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i went with the peacock and i felt and looked fabulous.

also, i must say that i was undecided right up until the last minute when i realised that it was far too hot for close-fitting thick satin, no matter how sexy the colour is.

also...i was running really late and did my hair in less than ten minutes, but i have never got so many complements on it as i did last night... just goes to show that bedhair is still sexy.

oh, but i broke my brand new alannah hill shoes and had a little cry in the toilets.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
AlleyCat said:
i went with the peacock and i felt and looked fabulous.

also, i must say that i was undecided right up until the last minute when i realised that it was far too hot for close-fitting thick satin, no matter how sexy the colour is.

also...i was running really late and did my hair in less than ten minutes, but i have never got so many complements on it as i did last night... just goes to show that bedhair is still sexy.

oh, but i broke my brand new alannah hill shoes and had a little cry in the toilets.
and did u end up gettin lucky with mr hottie

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
beccaxx said:
and did u end up gettin lucky with mr hottie
well...i got lots of hot kisses from mr hottie but no hot patootie if you know what i mean...;)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
AlleyCat said:
owch! how did you manage that?
i'd probably be pretty darn annoyed if i broke a pair of heels, espically alanah hills! poor alley *hugs*

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
alby said:
owch! how did you manage that?
i'd probably be pretty darn annoyed if i broke a pair of heels, espically alanah hills! poor alley *hugs*
it was a "love shack" related incident...i just party too too hard :)

it'll all be ok though, there is an awesome shoe repair man down the road from me and he said he can make them as good as new.

they were so cute, and i was going to wear them tomorrow night too. but i guess its time to wear all the other cute shoes i bought in melbourne :D

bex

HSC
AlleyCat said:
well...i got lots of hot kisses from mr hottie but no hot patootie if you know what i mean...;)
haha youre a crack up!!! sounds like you looked fabulous...try and post some pics if you can!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
monzi said:
o0o Alannah Hill, very classy. How much did you buy them for in Melbourne?
$120 on sale. i dont know how much they were before, but it was at the warehouse on brunswick st.

and they are currently in the show hospital aka vince's shoe repairs.
i am praying for a full recovery...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)