My Goal For An Immortal Generation. (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
what did I just read
be sure to read the 7th one (page of the forum), most of my identity has been forged within this one. And I wrote it in a way that also helps catalyze another's perspective.
Preferably, I would like you to go through the entire thing chronologically, as it shows the developmental process of my philosophy and aspirations.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
be sure to read the 7th one (page of the forum), most of my identity has been forged within this one. And I wrote it in a way that also helps catalyze another's perspective.
Preferably, I would like you to go through the entire thing chronologically, as it shows the developmental process of my philosophy and aspirations.
Do you actually want to become immortal?

immortality sounds depressing lmao

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you actually want to become immortal?

immortality sounds depressing lmao
I do, as I enjoy learning everything with an unlimited schedule. Once I learn everything, I'll just hold out till curiosity of 'level 2' takes over - aka, suicide (probably at age 2000).

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
I do, as I enjoy learning everything with an unlimited schedule. Once I learn everything, I'll just hold out till curiosity of 'level 2' takes over - aka, suicide (probably at age 2000).
You kind of remind me of one of my friends during high school, is your name Curtis?

Disssi

HSC
N/A
well you can keep learning after you’re dead, as a ghost.

So it’s not so different

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad

So it’s not so different
You can't make anything material as a ghost though, and who's to say that as a ghost you stay in the same universe. That's why I want to learn everything about this one before I go.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad

So it’s not so different
If that's the case it will be a haunted place, nobody will be willing to go to there thus there wouldn't be any more source of knowledge provided to him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)