Myer Christmas Casual (1 Viewer)

Chloe238

HSC
Hey is anyone else still waiting for a call back from the group interview about a week or 2 ago? Me and my friend are still waiting but they gave us the time frame of 15 days so both of us will be calling on Friday so see what's happening.

So it anyone in the same boat? :wavey:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Hey is anyone else still waiting for a call back from the group interview about a week or 2 ago? Me and my friend are still waiting but they gave us the time frame of 15 days so both of us will be calling on Friday so see what's happening.

You probably didn't get it if it has been 2 weeks. Usually the store will call the people they want the most within a week and then if anyone doesn't accept they will give it to others

Chloe238

HSC
You probably didn't get it if it has been 2 weeks. Usually the store will call the people they want the most within a week and then if anyone doesn't accept they will give it to others
yea but they said they would contact us in 15 days, it hasnt been 15 days yet lol

I may be holding onto some hope :p

Last edited:

amour

Female
HSC

Hi, yeh I went to my interview 2 days ago and they said theyll get back to us by 2 weeks.
:)

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
15 working days*
This is 3 weeks, so it's closer to 21 days in total.
If they don't contact you then, don't get too hopeful.
Maybe call them up.

Chloe238

HSC
15 working days*
This is 3 weeks, so it's closer to 21 days in total.
If they don't contact you then, don't get too hopeful.
Maybe call them up.
Yea well from the date of the interview, i worked out from 15 business days taking away public holidays etc and it worked out to be this coming friday. I will call but its a bad they take so long. I went to interviews from major chains that gave a day or two to get back

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I think they do interviews for the one store, over a few weeks, so they need to make sure that they interview everyone first.
I had my interview last week.

lil_pembo

HSC
they are probably waiting until all the group interviews are done. my friend had hers yesterday

amour

Female
HSC

i got my offer email yday :)

Chloe238

HSC
i got my offer email yday :)
aww well done! congratz

I just rang them up and they said there in the process of sending out offers starting this week and if I dont hear from them before next week, I should call back:D

what store?

Last edited:

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
I went for my interview last week.... now I'm just hoping for an email in the next few weeks.. I'm not feeling too confident, it was hard to tell how you went, especially because one lady in my group was a massive control freak/talked heapsss.

good luck everyone.

Chloe238

HSC
I went for my interview last week.... now I'm just hoping for an email in the next few weeks.. I'm not feeling too confident, it was hard to tell how you went, especially because one lady in my group was a massive control freak/talked heapsss.

good luck everyone.
omg that was the exact same as me. But if you think about it, its shows that they can't work properly in a team, as in, including all members :)

addicts

Officially Insane
HSC
ah yes!!! It was really hard to stay polite, because in my head I was screaming, JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP... hahah

She did answer the product selling question well, but for the group sections she just like butted in and shot everyone elses ideas down.

Chloe238

HSC
yea dont worry, that will look really bad on her. The girl in my group, with everything i said, she questioned it to the point she told me I was wrong :S lol But i just smiled lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)