NaNoWriMo (1 Viewer)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Hey everyone!
Just wondering if anyone is participating in National Novel Writing Month this year? If anyone is unaware, it's basically a worldwide internet thing where thousands of people attempt to write a novel in a month with 50,000 words being the end goal. I've been aware of it for a few years now but this year is my first time participating! If you have no idea what I'm talking about but are interested, you should check out their site here. It'd be cool to have some people from BoS attempting it as well :)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
I'd love to enter but my writing skills are pretty average, I can't even write a page.
It doesn't matter. No one's ever going to read what you write (unless you let them) and just the sentence "I am going to try and write a novel in a month" sounds pretty cool to me :p

Simplice

rainbow burrito
HSC
Just hit 3000 guys! :music:
Are any of you participating this year?
That's amazing!

Urgh, I've signed up but my word count is at zero. I'm going to pump out some writing tonight, but the next few days are super busy and then I'm going overseas...will try my best to keep up hahaha. What's your username?

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
That's amazing!

Urgh, I've signed up but my word count is at zero. I'm going to pump out some writing tonight, but the next few days are super busy and then I'm going overseas...will try my best to keep up hahaha. What's your username?
Ergh I must of been half asleep when I signed up because my username is my full name for some reason, and I can't change it :(
So I'll pm it to you :)

And yeah I'm on a roll but I think the weekends are gonna kill me cos I'm usually very busy with work and friends then :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)