NBA Finals Game 7 (1 Viewer)

Who will win ame 7 of the NBA Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Makematics

HSC
Hi guys what are your predictions for Game 7 of the NBA finals?
Heat or Spurs?
I'm predicting Spurs based on the fact that the heat's record in the last 13 games is W-L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W-L-W. I would also like a new champion, although i am not a spurs fan!

R4diance

HSC
True, both were great shots :)
Hoping Danny Green bounces back next game and gets more shots. The Spurs will need him and Neal to step up for Game 7.
Green has been unconscious the past few games.... (with the exception of game 6 lol)

Makematics

HSC
yeah if green plays well i think the spurs shall win. parker and duncan will always give a decent output.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
yeah wow :/ i still think paul george's 3 against heat in game 1 to send the game to OT was better :p
you fvcking serious man?

game 6 championship on the line (losing at home in front of fans), already seeing the yellow tape being brought out for the celebration for the spurs, your amazing regular season is erased, running backwards to spot up (in that small gap between the 3pt line and the out of bounds) making sure your feet aren't touching the line AND muster up forward momentum to absolutely DRAIN the 3 - one of the greatest nba playoff shots imo, amazing.

Makematics

HSC
haha sorry bro but i'm a dedicated pacers fan of course i'm gonna say that ;) but to be fair they were very close in skill. They were both in the last seconds of regular time. However ray had around 5 seconds did he not? he only had to take the shot immediately because he would have been heavily contested if he waited any longer. if you look at PG's shot though, he is given the ball in a ridiculous situation with around 2 seconds to pull up, and just pulls up from deep and comes up with the money. also keep in mind ray allen is a lot more experienced... and all the stuff like the championship being on the line doesnt affect the shot that much. allen has been in so many finals games by now that he can keep his composure fairly well. but don't get me wrong that was nothing short of amazing. to knock down the cold-blooded 3 ball to save the heat. but yeah, what do you guys reckon have been the best dunks of the playoffs? i thought paul george's dunks and andersen and bosh were brutal (biased cause i'm a pacer lol) , but i also really liked kawhi leonard's dunk today. he just mashed mike miller LOL! but ofc lebron's dunks are beautiful.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Im a spurs fan and im not confident :(, fuck i hate the heat so much

HSC
Miami is going too win, no matter what, they always win even though I hate them with a passion

iBibah

HSC
I just want James to get another ring.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
game 7 about to start in 10-11 minutes! LETS GO HEAT!

i'll be watching via league pass - anyone else watching?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Well, lebron shut me up once again.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes hes fucking great, yes hes the greatest of all time but i can still fucking hate him okay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)