need a tutor (1 Viewer)

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
im considering getting a tutor... can anyone give me details, price ranges etc. Ill be doing yr 12: business services yr 11:advanced english, extension 1, gereral maths, biology, chemistry, 1 unit sor

Mark_Moussa02

HSC
Hi,My name is Mark and I am a Mathematics tutor.I may be of assistance providing one on one tuition rather than group which would appeal to different students.For further information about me, reviews and testimonies please refer to tutor finder.com. You can call me on 0433 152 760 or email me on mmoussa@munichre.com for a general discussion. I am happy to help.Regards,Mark

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
For one on one, if you pay more than $35 you're paying too much. $30 per hr or less is good.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks... im in hospital atm ill be back home next year thats when im planning for

ashllis92

HSC
Hi I'm doing HSC this year but I can give you some help with Chem and Adv Eng (depending on what you're doing) Where are you?

freshprince1234

HSC
Hi i am currentl studying Pharmacy and have studied chemical engineering at unsw.
I am very good with chemistry. if you still need assistance you can contact me on john.malek@live.com.au.
cheers

tarinee5

HSC
hey

i do maths and chemistry tutoring and can help you with studies of religion. I I finished my hsc in 2008 and received a premiers award getting a band 6 in maths advanced, chemistry, economies, english advanced and studies of religion II.

Since I have been helping many students who have excelled contact me on 0402 745 133 for more details.

oneyay

HSC
Hi im offering tutoring for all students in general Gen maths,biology,economics,PDHPE,chemsitry. i did my HSC in 08 with a uai of 95 and a band 6 in each of those subjects.

Over hoildays i will aim to improve what you have learnt in first term and build foundations to help you suceed in the next subjects.

If your having trouble understanding concepts i will be able to assist in teaching and explaining what is needed of you to answer HSC questions relating to the topic.

If you want to improve and say move your mark from a banf4-5 to a band 6 i have devloped strategies to maximize marks and how to approach hsc questions and how to apply your base knowlege to new situations.

I am studying Chiropractic Science at MQ so i have a very solid foundation in science. I also tutored all of 2009 ( approx 6 HSC students) and am now looking for some new eager and keen students to assist them in learning

Please if you have any further questions give me a call on 0433254949 or email me at random_intent4@hotmail.com (put subject as 2010 tutoing). i am based in the hills area( castle hill, baulkham hills, kellyville etc) but am also willing to travel to other areas such as MQ uni, parramatta. I am very flexbile and will work with you to suit you and your study pattern, i offer one on one tutoring or if you and a mate or a few of you want a group session i am more than happy to do that.

I am aussie and speak english very well :)

Hope to here from you Wayne.

Email me on random_intent4@hotmail.com</SPAN>

beachee99

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)