• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need advice/help for your essay?? (1 Viewer)

asdfghlol

HSC
Hello,

I finished my Higher School Certificate in 2012, and I'm going to university this year. I still have a few weeks before uni starts so I am free to give advice and mark anyone's essays. I can mark belonging essays, or any Mod A, B or C essays but can give more in-depth advice on these topics: Blade Runner/Frankenstein, Hamlet and Justice Game.

My HSC English Marks
English Advanced: 94/100
English Extension 1: 47/50

My Final Atar: 98.75

If you guys want any help, which I'd kindly love to give, just email me your essay and I'll give out pointers/edit/offer advice on what you can improve to raise the standard of your essays. However, I cannot guarantee I can mark all your essays if you send them because I'm still not sure how many essays I'll be getting.

Last thing If you want to know what I look for in essays, I am extremely emphatic on overall structure, flow, expression, techniques and simplicity in getting complex ideas across (basically using appropriate vocabulary for a subject yet not being too verbose).

Email me at: asdfghlol@hotmail.com

hydrapoison333

HSC
N/A
What I listed above: Belonging: Peter Skrzynecki's Immigrant Chronicles, Blade Runner/Frankenstein, Hamlet and Justice Game: Trial of Oz, Diana in the Docks and for Extension 1 English, Navigating the Global: so Lost in Translation/MaCleods short stories/Seamus Heaney's poems) :)

Last edited:

LetsDoThisHSC

HSC
N/A
hey what related did you use for navigating? and would you recommend up in the air?

dijanabatt

HSC
I am currently completing an english speech on Peter Skrzynecki's Immigrant Chronicles and must decide on two of his poems and one related text. Specifically, the notification asks us to 'Discuss the extent to which your prescribed text and ONE related text support this idea. You must explore the entire selection of Skrzynecki’s poetry with reference to his need to belong. Choose TWO specific poems to explore in depth.' The quote I have chosen to relate to my speech is “Our bodies know they belong; it is our minds that make our lives so homeless” (John O’Donohue). I have decided on the two poems St Patrick's College and Post Card and am completely stuck on developing a thesis which is relative to the chosen quote and both poems. If you could possible help me through providing thesis ideas, specifically relative to the themes of identity and barriers it would be greatly appreciated:) Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)