• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need advice on a situation..... (3 Viewers)

HSC
Just need to noe wat ppl think about this and mayb give me some advice: Last yrs formal (yr10), i find out that the girl i like wants to go with me to the formal. So i ask her to it and she says yes. Im so happy about it, feels like somethin out of a movie. Anyways during the weeks leading up to the formal things get weird, not much communication and other stuff. A few days b4 the formal i ask/tell her dat "were goin as fds right?" The day after i get a note from her saying that shes got a bf and he doesnt want us goin 2gether, note says that its not my fault and that she thinks im a great guy, shes really sorry and all that. After that i hear different rumours from ppl like that she was just fucking around with me, she never liked me and other stuff. I also find out that her relationship with her bf is weird, on and off, not totally sure if shes with someone. I think about her a lot and like her a lot aswell.

Do u ppl think i could have another chance with her, try find out wats goin on with her love life??? mayb try build up the relationship again??? or should i just get over it, had my chance and it didnt work out??? HELP

wanton-wonton

HSC
1. BOS isn't a great place to ask for help.
2. Find someone else, seriously.

HSC
thx guys, problem was that like she ignored me for few weeks after that, so took time to start talkin to her again.

Also forgot to ask something, i also asked her if she wanted to go to the movies or do somethin on a weekend....nuthin serious, did i screw everythin up by movin on too quickly cause she prob only wanted to go as friends??? (i didnt noe she had a bf or anything)

wanton-wonton

HSC
soccerfreak said:
thx guys, problem was that like she ignored me for few weeks after that, so took time to start talkin to her again.

Also forgot to ask something, i also asked her if she wanted to go to the movies or do somethin on a weekend....nuthin serious, did i screw everythin up by movin on too quickly cause she prob only wanted to go as friends??? (i didnt noe she had a bf or anything)
She sounds like a whore to me. Seriously.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mate, get over her, if she played you, no need to get it again :)

HSC
LOL i started thinking that aswell, that shes a slut and that she thinks shes too good for everyone. But now i keep thinking that shes the perfect girl and cant get over her.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
soccerfreak said:
LOL i started thinking that aswell, that shes a slut and that she thinks shes too good for everyone. But now i keep thinking that shes the perfect girl and cant get over her.
fuck man snap out of it!

"doctor, we're losing him..."

HSC
braad said:
fuck man snap out of it!

"doctor, we're losing him..."

ill try my hardest to snap out of it although not sure if i agree with that there is someone better than her for me.....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
soccerfreak said:
ill try my hardest to snap out of it although not sure if i agree with that there is someone better than her for me.....
mate...i've felt how you do. Unfortunately, despite what I thought, reality differs in many aspects. there will be someone better out there...if she mucked around with you, then, well, so be it, thats her choice, but you shouldnt go back with her just because. Chances are you'll end up shitty/angry/sad.

there's ALWAYS someone better out there

HSC
braad said:
mate...i've felt how you do. Unfortunately, despite what I thought, reality differs in many aspects. there will be someone better out there...if she mucked around with you, then, well, so be it, thats her choice, but you shouldnt go back with her just because. Chances are you'll end up shitty/angry/sad.

there's ALWAYS someone better out there

well i really do hope that i snap out of it and find someone better, cause i guess its true wat ur sayin, that she could mess around with me again.

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
She sounds like a whore to me. Seriously.
i agree.

1) why the hell didn't she just tell you in person that she can't go with you to the formal?

2) why would you be hopelessly in love with a person who's clearly confused and convoluted enough to let herself be in a on-n-off relationship with someone else? (truth is... she's probably likes that guys as much as you like her.)

3) rumours are not always wrong...

to me she really doesn't sound like a person who's worthy of your attention. and if she doesn't want it don't give it to her, she doesn't deserve it.
if you wait a while you'll get over her soon enough.

beauty is only skin deep, and there's plenty of fish in the sea who'll actually be worth your attention.

p.s. i hope you don't actually have high expectation that any year10/11 replationship would be long term.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
who_loves_maths said:
i agree.

1) why the hell didn't she just tell you in person that she can't go with you to the formal?

2) why would you be hopelessly in love with a person who's clearly confused and convoluted enough to let herself be in a on-n-off relationship with someone else? (truth is... she's probably likes that guys as much as you like her.)

to me she really doesn't sound like a person who's worthy of your attention. and if she doesn't want it don't give it to her, she doesn't deserve it.

beauty is only skin deep, and there's plenty of fish in the sea who'll actually be worth your attention.

p.s. i hope you don't actually have high expectation that any year10/11 replationship would be long term.

ditto to that...

HSC
who_loves_maths said:
i agree.

no i wasnt gonna expect a long term relationship, just wanted to see wat it would be like to be her bf, if it would work out fine, for how long, get to c wat shes really like, etc. (i do noe though of fds who have had long relationships in yrs 8/9/10/11, so i dont agree that theres no chance of having one(small chance yes)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Seriously, find someone else. The nerve to give you a note, it's ridiculous.

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Seriously, find someone else. The nerve to give you a note, it's ridiculous.

yeh true........ive thought about that aswell, apparently she was scared of how i would of reacted in front of her...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soccerfreak said:
. A few days b4 the formal i ask/tell her dat "were goin as fds right?"
Maybe if you didn't speak like a retard she'd like you. Also, what sort of a dumbarse would tell the girl he likes that he wants to go as friends? Seriously shit head, girls aren't fucking mind readers, you have to be pretty direct with them. You shouldnt've told her what you want to "go as" unless she asks and if she does you say something ambiguous, like "well, it depends on how many flowers you bring me on the night".

No wonder she flaked on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)