• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need Help Quick (1 Viewer)

MBF

HSC
Hey my logbook/ip is due on thursday for progress marking and I havent even touched my media feature story and am just finishing program tonght but i have run into a problem.

when it says "the history of the play", do they want like a summary of who has performed it throughout the years or do they want us to talk about the play when it first debuted, the reaction to it etc and then talking about it in the present? btw I am doing "Private Lives"

if someone could please tell me what i am meant to write about it, it would be a massive help. I cant find anything about the history of Private Lives except for when it first came out

HSC
all i'm doing regarding the history of the play (MYTH...) is contextual history (War in Iraq, War on Terror, Axis of Evil...) and there is a description of the performance history in the playwright's biography...
I might fill a double page in the program with performance history and the like, but I DOUBT IT.

Program to be finished in three weeks... poster done... flyer done... media story not done... rationale done, but can't find it...

NEARLY THERE!

Cheers,
Glenn.Saunders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)