NESA going Easy? (1 Viewer)

AKONS

HSC
With this year being so disruptive with COVID-19, I've heard a lot of people saying NESA has been giving easy HSC exams this year to compensate. What do you guys think? Is that true?

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
With this year being so disruptive with COVID-19, I've heard a lot of people saying NESA has been giving easy HSC exams this year to compensate. What do you guys think? Is that true?
But they established the 2020 HSC Exams this February, before Covid-19 was affecting Quality of Life in Australia

Why are you so concerned, better that it’s in the student favour!

beetree1

HSC
english was easy, i have heard ancient and eco were easy too... i wonder if this is all a coincidence

jojosiwa123

HSC
english was easy, i have heard ancient and eco were easy too... i wonder if this is all a coincidence
it’s gotta be a coincidence since questions were written before may... but who knows, maybe they decided to change them later as the covid situation got worse? I doubt they’d go to that much effort though haha

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Exams on the average have been becoming easier over the years across many subjects so I don't think it's something explicitly related to the coronavirus. You can see that trend by just looking at the rawmarks and what it aligned to in the past. Back in the day when a high 70s low 80 was a band 6 in maths and a decent band 6 in chemistry. Now that won't even get you close to a band 6

Greninja340

HSC
Exams on the average have been becoming easier over the years across many subjects so I don't think it's something explicitly related to the coronavirus. You can see that trend by just looking at the rawmarks and what it aligned to in the past. Back in the day when a high 70s low 80 was a band 6 in maths and a decent band 6 in chemistry. Now that won't even get you close to a band 6
wait, the raw mark you get in the HSC exams isn't your external mark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)