NESA Students Online Assessment Ranks (1 Viewer)

Nikolerak

HSC
I logged into my account yesterday and was no longer able to see my assessment ranks. Is that supposed to happen?

Vitrecan

HSC
I'm pretty sure the results were only available until the 30th of November. You would of received a notification from NESA.

Nikolerak

HSC
I'm pretty sure the results were only available until the 30th of November. You would of received a notification from NESA.
I don't think I received the notification. Do you know why are they no longer available?

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Maybe the reason they are not available is that the reason they show you the school ranks is if you think they are wrong you can report it and someone at NESA or at ur school should do something about it. This would be important because your ranks are used to calculate your atar (obv) and now that the period of reporting and possibly changing ranks is over they saved those ranks somewhere to use to calculate everybody's atars. The reason you can't see them anymore could be because it's no longer important because the purpose of showing the ranks is to change them if they are wrong and since no more changes can be made they don't show them anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)