New Liverpool Test Route? (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
My sis got a P drivers test in a month at Liverpool RTA, but it had recently moved to the megacentre on orange grove rd. Does anyone know where the new route is?

Cheers

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A
If no one knows, you could literally follow another learner driver taking their test.

\borderlinestalking

astroman

HSC
If no one knows, you could literally follow another learner driver taking their test.

\borderlinestalking
how will u know if they are taking a test or just driving casually?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Cars parked in the RMS lot in the zone that says "only for driving test". You could follow a car out of there and follow them the whole test.

D94

HSC
N/A
You rock up to the RTA/RMS, wait for a learner driver to begin their test (the testing officer will be carrying a large folder), then proceed to follow. Simple.

astroman

HSC
You rock up to the RTA/RMS, wait for a learner driver to begin their test (the testing officer will be carrying a large folder), then proceed to follow. Simple.
so much effort required for stalking

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
But dosent the route changes, or is it always the same for every individual ?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Genius

But dosent the route changes, or is it always the same for every individual ?
When i did my test about 6 different routes existed, i'm sure this would be the same now. They normally have 3-4 really common ones and 2 additional curveballs, normally through the lower parts of the CBD and westfield.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
why is traffic seen as making your test harder? You don't even have to move.
umm... Have you done your test? Dickheads are on the road all the time, if they do something stupid unexpectedly you've still got to react in an adequate manner or else you'll fail the test. Obviously you'd hope people with their license are capable of doing this but of course the test is easier if you're not faced by these circumstances to begin with.

Some people are noobs with roundabouts, merging etc and this is why they'd seek a test which has a lack of traffic. That being said, people who can't merge lanes with surrounding traffic shouldn't get their P's in the first place.

astroman

HSC
umm... Have you done your test? Dickheads are on the road all the time, if they do something stupid unexpectedly you've still got to react in an adequate manner or else you'll fail the test. Obviously you'd hope people with their license are capable of doing this but of course the test is easier if you're not faced by these circumstances to begin with.

Some people are noobs with roundabouts, merging etc and this is why they'd seek a test which has a lack of traffic. That being said, people who can't merge lanes with surrounding traffic shouldn't get their P's in the first place.
i am a beast driver and my test is soon and will be at JDM meets in no time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)