New retailers opening in Semester 1 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
As long as I can get my $1.30 bottles of water still, my wedges and sweet chilli sauce if I want, and a chocolate beverage - everything else is just extra :p

halapenyo

HSC
subway yesssssssssssssss.

the construction they were doing next to the basser steps was that for these stores?

Riachain

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm hoping that The Chemist stays, because it has some pretty cheap stuff and I can get any prescribed medicines there. If it stays, I'm pretty happy with the other stores that are opening at UNSW. :D

In particular, I'm pretty excited about Moochi and Boost. Not sure about the other shops, since I don't know much about them. (Except for Subway. I know about Subway, but I don't usually eat at Subway, so I'm not that excited...)

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
yayyy, I'm so happy. about time they get in some variety. they need a new sushi shop too, the people working in the current one are mean and make crap sushi

HSC
Uni Grad
yayyy, I'm so happy. about time they get in some variety. they need a new sushi shop too, the people working in the current one are mean and make crap sushi
Yup, horrible customer service experience I had there T_T

Would be nice if UNSW FM could introduce a food chain that suit ppl who go bodybuilding; i.e. foods that have more protein content. that would be nice too.

Anyhow, I actually think bringing in outlets is a good thing in this case. :)

Aysce

HSC
Yup, horrible customer service experience I had there T_T

Would be nice if UNSW FM could introduce a food chain that suit ppl who go bodybuilding; i.e. foods that have more protein content. that would be nice too.

Anyhow, I actually think bringing in outlets is a good thing in this case. :)
dayumm ;) 4025808 you big foig!

I will probably be camping at Subway and Moochi next year :haha:

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm am I the only one happy about a supermarket (IGA)?

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
lol didn't even know iga was a supermarket. I thought they were getting coles!! :(

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Apart from that I would really like to see more food stores like ajisen ramen, menya and some other few cheap ones to be on the list. Not maccas or KFC though.
KFC would be nice. :tongue2:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
How? well some unprofitable stores are getting replaced by those ones, as mentioned above.
No theyre not. Their new building near the pool, plus former arc shop locations will house the new outlets.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Wait, you mean the one that's currently under construction?
Yeah, but it looks nearly finished. Will be open next semester. Iga occupies a lot of the ground floor of that.

plasticities

HSC
Yeah I think a lot of stores may go on the ground floor of the new student accommodation near UNSW Village. But so happy that Boost and Subway are gonna be on campus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)