new syllabus resources sharing 2.0 (1 Viewer)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all,
Everyone has been asking for a bit, so yes, its now that time of the year when we encourage sharing of resources.

I also will be setting up a dropbox of new syllabus stuff which I'll drop on this thread once it is ready for yous.

For those who have sent me stuff, I have a huge backlog of resources coming soon; but I'll set aside some time to get it to yous all soon.

If you have any links to past tests, exam papers from your school that would also be nice (if you decided to share).

Post stuff to Notes & Resources tab, post links to stuff, post reviews of good stuff. If you send it to me, i will put them if I find time, so upload stuff here preferably!!

And if you upload papers please include the solutions thank you!!!

Saturday's collection will contain the following subjects
  1. English
  2. Economics
  3. Chem
  4. Physics
(Also thsconline download function is temporary offline while I update the code; don't bother me about it before Saturday).

The more people share, the more I will add to the collection. Especially if you share stuff with solutions. (Maths will only be shared once stuff with solutions are being shared)

Last edited:

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi all,
Everyone has been asking for a bit, so yes, its now that time of the year when we encourage sharing of resources.

I also will be setting up a dropbox of new syllabus stuff which I'll drop on this thread once it is ready for yous.

For those who have sent me stuff, I have a huge backlog of resources coming soon; but I'll set aside some time to get it to yous all soon.

If you have any links to past tests, exam papers from your school that would also be nice (if you decided to share).

Post stuff to Notes & Resources tab, post links to stuff, post reviews of good stuff. If you send it to me, i will put them if I find time, so upload stuff here preferably!!

And if you upload papers please include the solutions thx.

PS: Some of my stuff has a password on it at the moment, but you'll have to figure out what it is:
Regarding this I must confess it is not subtly posted via a thread not somewhere obscure (on this forum) (it was posted in the early hours of this morn). C'est la vie.
Looking forward to this.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Some 2020 economics papers for the meantime:

This link will be removed Saturday

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If you want to post resources, please do this in the Notes & Resources section of this website. These will be visible to users almost instantly.

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
For those wondering I've been a bit delayed with submitting a uni assignment, I'll post some stuff later probably tomorrow.

Also this collection won't contain everything and may double up with other links you may have.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)