News: Student Throws Table In Exam (1 Viewer)

RobbyBobby

A guy in bussiness studies exam, so fustrated decided to shout out "F***!" in the last 15min, this was followed up by throwing a table into the wall...

Thats called "HSC STRESS", yet as a justification to this guy, i must tell you he studies every single day and has had days were he hasent slept in 3 days.. So he was a very smart guy..

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Any other similar cases from u guys??

roo

HSC
nothing as dramatic, but..

the constant grumbling of my sister's stomach in front of me.. her stomach must have been feeling the pain of business studies too.. :D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Hahahaha thats some funny shit

Did everyone point at him and laugh? :p

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Or... did you people get extra time because of this disruption? I mean, some people would be going :eek: and would have lost time and the mood to write on.

RobbyBobby

Replie

What actully happened is, 15min towards the end all i hear is "F***!", "This is F***ed!".
Apon turning around i saw him wipe all his papers onto the floor and picks the table up as he stands and throws it agianst hte wall. He then stormed out of the exam room. The Supervisors mqainly consisting of pensioners were shocked and told us to continue with the test.
One supervisor went and got the princible who apperently called the HSC board and he then told us we got an extra 15min.
There is also rumor of extra marks for us aswell.
The guy who got pissed off apperently will get penilized for mis-conduct or somethiing..
---------
That day the princible asked the students in our year for his phone number. The next day he was supposed to do an IPT (computers) test, and he didnt show.. And i havent seen him since...

I guess he over did it on the studing and has clicked* it!
:confused: =>:mad1: =>:mad:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I feel bad for that poor guy, I know the hsc stress has made me do really stupid things too, and get angry at people, when they only trying to tell me I should study more etc.

Winston

HSC
yea the board of studies really screw every ones lives up bad...

and also john howard ahhh
if it wasnt for him
entering uni would still be free
instead of achiveing freakin high UAI's to run on hecs
its so unfair...

i remember hearing this guy who did his HSC he was so scared and nervous of failing he comited suicide
gees...

KhaLien

Poor guy! I have a lot of sympathy for him...
Nobody has thrown tables (yet) during my exams. Though in the middle of the English Adv paper, the girl next to me ran out of the hall crying

Sourie

MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ARE IDIOTS!! HE IS LYING!!!!!!!!!!

'oh no i feel so sorry for him'
- hes made up you fools!!!!!!!!!1

'wow what an experience'
- you gullible idiot/s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

astro boy

HSC
does everybody else have crusty old supervisors who dont pay attention in the exam? most of the time there in the corner sleeping! if someone was to snap they probably would have a heart attack!

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
my cousin did his hsc last year, and according to him there was some guy who screwed up a question/exam, stopped work, put a pencil up each nostril, and slammed his head on the desk. killed himself.

i can offer no conifrmation or denial of this; sounds like a dodgy rumour to me, but still, perhaps relevant.

moral of the story: it's bad form to kill yourself mid-exam.

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
that's a very old urban legend.

It's not even australian

i read the same thing on a UK website.

and supposedly the stories been passed on year to year.

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
haha that pencil one

i always used to hear it happened at SCEGGS redlands, so my parents didnt send me there

ha

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Heard that waaay back... while I was still overseas... maybne ten years ago... except the suicide was more accidental... (guy fell asleep with pencil sharpened both ends... or something)
It was an oddly strange way to finish yourself... but I still wouldn't point sharpened pencils towards myself.

mjor

i heard that pencil thing happens all the time in china cos exams are so high-stress there....

Lee

i remember the pencil thing happening. reading it in the news...i didn't quite understand why anyone would do that just for a test...it was a girl in a sydney privat eschool, don't rememerb which one.....it was ages ago though and i don't think it's happened since....
my friend hung herself during yr 10 but i think that was just a mixture of things, not just school stress...it alll kinda sux really...
but seriously i so wouldn't throw away my life cause of some stupid exam getting to you...there is way much more to life even if it's as a street bum:)

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I reckon some ppl put wayyyy too much stress on the importance of their exam marks. I know some ppl who make a big deal if they get less than 90% Its not that big a deal, and you can always go back and do it again if youre really that desperate. What I say is, do the best you can but dont take it too seriously and dont forget to ejoy yourself on the way. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)