Ninga (1 Viewer)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Well done, Ninga!

This year Ninga graduated from the University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Medical Radiation Physics, with First Class Honours.

The top class of Honours! That takes a lot of work. Well done!

Ninga, it wasn't enough you were dux of the college, now you have to be dux of the university? Good work, mate.

santaslayer

HSC
poloktim said:
Well done, Ninga!

This year Ninga graduated from the University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Medical Radiation Physics, with First Class Honours.

The top class of Honours! That takes a lot of work. Well done!

Ninga, it wasn't enough you were dux of the college, now you have to be dux of the university? Good work, mate.
congrats.

smaaaRRrt...!!!

fuck me :(

Ninga

HSC
Thanks guys, totally unnecessary though. My whole class that graduated got first class honours, and I'm pretty sure I got lowest marks out of everyone, but I won't be telling any employers that :)

Anyways, thanks guys. Im pretty sure I will be back next year doing a masters, so you might still see me around now and then. Also, I wouldn't mind saying congratulations to anyone else from UoW on here who might have graduated this year :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
HUZZAH! Ninga is smart, S-M-R-T, smart! :D

Well done mate, and who cares about your mark, you got first class honours, you should be stoked about your achievements while I sit in a corner hollow from the thought that you've graduated with honours and I've still got years to go due to my lack of degree direction even though we started the same time. You have a lot to answer for :p

suz

HSC
Like everyone has said congratulations tony :) that is excellent n u so deserve first class honours :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)