NK Egypt Question on Imperialism (1 Viewer)

renny 123

HSC
I was wondering what the difference is between a question that asks about the administration of the Empire and a question that asks about the formation of the empire?Is formation more to do with military campaigns etc?

icola

HSC
I was wondering what the difference is between a question that asks about the administration of the Empire and a question that asks about the formation of the empire?Is formation more to do with military campaigns etc?
Formation of the empire is more to do with the expulsion of the Hyksos, and the contributions of the pharaohs in reestablishing Egyptian power.. Like Ahmose reconstructing buildings that had been damaged by the invasion, and the rise of militarism etc.

As far as I know administration of the empire is just a broad look at Egypt's internal and external policy, including trade, building works, relations with syria palestine and nubia.. Basically just how the empire was run.

Hope that helps, good luck tomorrow :)

renny 123

HSC
Formation of the empire is more to do with the expulsion of the Hyksos, and the contributions of the pharaohs in reestablishing Egyptian power.. Like Ahmose reconstructing buildings that had been damaged by the invasion, and the rise of militarism etc.

As far as I know administration of the empire is just a broad look at Egypt's internal and external policy, including trade, building works, relations with syria palestine and nubia.. Basically just how the empire was run.

Hope that helps, good luck tomorrow :)
ohhh ok. So oaths of loyalty, Egyptianising prisoners, Mitanni treaty etc. would probably come under administration as well . Pretty similar to consolidation of the Empire I suppose.Thankyou very much. Good luck as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)