Nocturnality (1 Viewer)

taeyang

HSC
Am I the only one that has literally turned nocturnal (rather, awake basically 20 hours)? It is so much better to study at night, brain is more active, it's supremely quiet and you can finally use industrialized light, not natural light.

I'm certain it's the best time to study :D

jessxxr

HSC
i use to be like queen of all nighters/ early morning studying, it is indeed so much better, but then i just wanted sleep too much all the time, but i think im getting back into that routine yayyy

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree and also like studying at night for those reasons.
So much easier to focus and I can do stuff so much quicker, kinda surprising actually.

Memi

HSC
N/A
I have no choice but to study at night considering how much of the day I sleep through -_-

Alkanes

HSC
Gotta agree. I'm like nearly finished reading a 300 page book i started 2 hours ago when i started at 2am haha :p.. Much more quieter and less distraction at night or early in the mornings you may say.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Many many many people are. Us ones who work in the morning/during day are the rarer forms of humanity. :p

HSC
N/A
I couldnt agree more , this is what i do ..

But I attended a study tips lecture thing one time , and the teacher there said that you should study in between the times that your exams are on , on the day of the HSC.. because if your studying at any other time you wont be used to using your brain actively in between the actual exam time ..

Which sort of makes sense if you think about it .. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)